Faliero Sarti scarves -- anyone?

I found out, that they can be easily washed in the washer (wool) and they condone a lot,what I really appreciate :greengrin:
Really? :confused1: [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In my scarves – in the one with wool as well – there is written „dry clean only, do not wash (in machine)“.
And they have always survived the washing well, Pollie-Jean? I am unsure, if I should dare. But if you say, they condone a lot.....
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
Love love love! And the one you posted before too.:smile:
Thank you, ladysarah. I always admire your photos taken in the London Faliero Sarti store.

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Incidentally, I have a new scarf from the current collection. Later I'll make pictures.[/FONT]

Really? :confused1: [FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]In my scarves – in the one with wool as well – there is written „dry clean only, do not wash (in machine)“.
And they have always survived the washing well, Pollie-Jean? I am unsure, if I should dare. But if you say, they condone a lot.....
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
Thank you, ladysarah. I always admire your photos taken in the London Faliero Sarti store.

[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Incidentally, I have a new scarf from the current collection. Later I'll make pictures.[/FONT]
Yes please do post photos! Pollie Jean do tell us more about the washing....

Here are photos of my new Faliero Sarti scarf. The style name is "Cosmopolitan".

85 % Micromodal
15 % Silk

Attachments

• 4599a.jpg
    4599a.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 318
  • 4602a.jpg
    4602a.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 294
  • 4611a.jpg
    4611a.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 4643a.jpg
    4643a.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 343
Where do you ladies buy your Faliero Sarti scarves? I misplaced/lost my scarf again. :shucks: I got my last two from Barneys, but they don't carry the one I like anymore. I'm looking for a large square cashmere/silk one in plain black. falierosarti.com has loads of options, but no search by color, even after scrolling through tons of pages I can't find one.

Where do you ladies buy your Faliero Sarti scarves? I misplaced/lost my scarf again. :shucks: I got my last two from Barneys, but they don't carry the one I like anymore. I'm looking for a large square cashmere/silk one in plain black. falierosarti.com has loads of options, but no search by color, even after scrolling through tons of pages I can't find one.
I bought mine from Libertys London. I find it very hard to judge things on line. Even a consistent brand, like faliero sarti, has different drapes, subtle colour variations which are hard to evaluate.

I bought mine from Libertys London. I find it very hard to judge things on line. Even a consistent brand, like faliero sarti, has different drapes, subtle colour variations which are hard to evaluate.

Thanks! I haven't seen a square black cashmere/silk one in a store in a long time. I found one at an Italian shop through Farfetch that was on sale! I'm suspicious because the full price listed was much lower than the ones I've bought before, but we'll see. Maybe they are cheaper in Italy?

My scarf came and it is really similar to my previous ones! My last scarf had longer fringe, and the one before had none. This one is in between. I can't tell if the weave is exactly the same, but it looks like it is, so I'm happy!

Attachments

• scarf.jpg
    scarf.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 292
Reactions: Pollie-Jean
... falierosarti.com has loads of options, but no search by color, even after scrolling through tons of pages I can't find one.
Yes, this is indeed very toilsome. I look there only for the eye candy. :love:

I buy my Faliero Sartis from Breuninger.com, which will be known only in Germany, I think.
But why do you loose your scarves every time? I would be annoyed every time. And to stay in your appreciative hands the scarf would be so much happier than there where it lands. ;)

Congratulations on your new one! Is the composition 90 % cashmere and 10 % silk? Or maybe 70/30?

Yes, this is indeed very toilsome. I look there only for the eye candy. :love:

I buy my Faliero Sartis from Breuninger.com, which will be known only in Germany, I think.
But why do you loose your scarves every time? I would be annoyed every time. And to stay in your appreciative hands the scarf would be so much happier than there where it lands. ;)

Congratulations on your new one! Is the composition 90 % cashmere and 10 % silk? Or maybe 70/30?

Yes, it is annoying! I lost one at dinner out when I forgot to put it back on. I don't know where the others went. One might have been left on a plane. :shrugs: Hopefully they are having a nice party together somewhere.

Do they make a 90/10 blend? I've only seen the 70/30 which is what mine are.

Here is my contribution!! I finally got around to takings pics today!! I just love this scarf-I haven't worn it yet, just these modeling pics. Once the weather cools down enough I will wear it all the time-I need to get my money's worth! ;)

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 205