Fake Pastilles? Already?

The heart IS gold on both sides. It looks real except for that. Mine came with the same dustbag & box. The only thing I can think of, is that it's a bad picture and it's a reflection? Otherwise, yeah, maybe the real heart fell off? E-mail the seller. I just noticed something else. On my bracelet, no pastille colors are duplicated.

If it's fake, it's a really good one. I wonder if there might be two versions of the heart on these bracelets. The color pattern and spacing/order of the charms is correct. Of course a close up of the LV stamp font on the clasp would help a lot.

Ok if you take a closer look of these two pictures you can notice that boths have the exact same pastilles color round keyring to the other ring.

VUITTON-PASTILLES-1.jpg
65408d1157676812-retail-on-pastille.jpg

This is not the case on the other one.

ALSO the round keyring is on the left instead to be on the right according the 2 previous pictures

0d_1.jpg

It defintely looks like orange enamel to me - weird. The other difference I notice in the bracelet is that on the round key ring end, the hole where the chain attaches is ovalish on the ebay bracelet, and round on Karen's... it seems weird that LV would have made a change like that??

I'd personally be safe and get it from the store!!

ATTENTION!!!

In Italian Ebay, the item NIB-LOUIS VUITTON MULTICOLORE PASTILLES BRACELET RARE!

BRAND NEW - in perfect condition!Numero oggetto: 110032501997

Has the heart hidden with a pastille... for me it's a fake!!!
And to hide it is the proof that's a fake!!!
Bye! Stephanie.

Sorry I'm not able to put the photos...:shame:

ATTENTION!!!

In Italian Ebay, the item NIB-LOUIS VUITTON MULTICOLORE PASTILLES BRACELET RARE!

BRAND NEW - in perfect condition!Numero oggetto: 110032501997

Has the heart hidden with a pastille... for me it's a fake!!!
And to hide it is the proof that's a fake!!!
Bye! Stephanie.

Sorry I'm not able to put the photos...:shame:

And it's strange 'cause it seems original...
I really HATE fakes!:cursing: