Facial contouring revision at BT plastic surgery

Hi I’m interested in facial contouring.. planning on traveling end March or April 1st.. anyone traveling around that time?never been there and don’t know the language..
I had my surgery in Octorber and don't know Korean. But BT team took care of me well and everything was good. Don't worry about visiting Korea and surgery. If you find a good doctor and clinic that takes care of you well, everything will be fine.

Thank you I’ll have that in mind..
I thought by now I’ll have everything set up for surgery but it’s harder than I thought .. I ve decided to just go in person and have consultations at different clinics? and depending on my consultations I’ll know what to do.. Can you please let me know about your BT experience? and if you’re happy with the results? and what are they and what Doctors did them? Would you recommend them? I would really appreciate it ..

I thought by now I’ll have everything set up for surgery but it’s harder than I thought .. I ve decided to just go in person and have consultations at different clinics? and depending on my consultations I’ll know what to do.. Can you please let me know about your BT experience? and if you’re happy with the results? and what are they and what Doctors did them? Would you recommend them? I would really appreciate it ..
I was very happy with online consultation and put deposit before I left home country. As I update my photo, I am very happy with my nose. Doctor Lee is skillful and he knows what I wanted. I am good:heart:

I was very happy with online consultation and put deposit before I left home country. As I update my photo, I am very happy with my nose. Doctor Lee is skillful and he knows what I wanted. I am good:heart:
Glad to hear that.. I reached out to them.. Ask about prices and other questions.. Grace the consultant said she’ll let me know after the doctors see my pics and will get back to me.. finally am leaving for SK arrive April 3.. Have consultation with Da the 4th..

Glad to hear that.. I reached out to them.. Ask about prices and other questions.. Grace the consultant said she’ll let me know after the doctors see my pics and will get back to me.. finally am leaving for SK arrive April 3.. Have consultation with Da the 4th..
You are going to Korea soon! Are you going to surgery with DA?

I've consultation with DA and BT in June. From what I've experienced while texting with them and looking at before/after images I honestly can't make up my mind on where to go, and I'm worried that I still won't know by the time I've been to the in-person consultations. Has anyone been to both clinics for consultation? What would you say are their main differences, and what made you choose the clinic for your surgery?

I've consultation with DA and BT in June. From what I've experienced while texting with them and looking at before/after images I honestly can't make up my mind on where to go, and I'm worried that I still won't know by the time I've been to the in-person consultations. Has anyone been to both clinics for consultation? What would you say are their main differences, and what made you choose the clinic for your surgery?
I had facial contouring with BT and had good experiences. Are you going to consultation? Doctor Lee at BT speaks English well and explained surgery very well. Moreover, he never rushed out. These made me to choose BT.