Face contouring

Hello people. I've very big face it is kind of square and i have big cheekbones. I decided to get surgery because i really hate my face and i don't wanna attend university with this face so after long lo~ng searches later i liked dream plastic surgery clinic. I saw many before and after pictures and some of their dream stories i really liked it. And i liked jk plastic surgery clinic too both of them are big clinics but they didn't have any accidents and that's why i'm interested in them. Do you know any other clinics for face contouring? And what do you think about Dream?

Hello people. I've very big face it is kind of square and i have big cheekbones. I decided to get surgery because i really hate my face and i don't wanna attend university with this face so after long lo~ng searches later i liked dream plastic surgery clinic. I saw many before and after pictures and some of their dream stories i really liked it. And i liked jk plastic surgery clinic too both of them are big clinics but they didn't have any accidents and that's why i'm interested in them. Do you know any other clinics for face contouring? And what do you think about Dream?

Check out my post above. It has the names of some clinics. A few of the more popular ones are:

The Face Dental - very popular here
Daprs
View
Regen
EU dental

This is by no means an exhaustive list It's just to give you an idea of the clinics out there. I wouldn't necessarily base your decision on before and after pics, while they may give an idea of the clinics skills, more often than not they are photoshopped. Also, while every clinic inevitably has bad reviews - deservedly or undeservedly so - I have seen comparitevely more bad reviews about JK than others. Just search on the forum.

Hey! im in the exact same situation as you.. I was interested in Cinderella but many have 'blacklisted' it. Im from New Zealand foreign and have difficulty with choosing. Let me know what happens! :smile: