Fabulous Fridays at Dooney?

Depends on what kind of wardrobe you have. I was looking for a neutral, and bought the crimson. It is gorgeous!!
Well it is pretty casual but neat. Leggings with sweater and boots and frost or furry vests or a long sweater coat. Then the other stuff is a velour suit, or yoga pants and zip hoodies. Causal but neat. I am really liking the red.. It is a true red. :smile:

Well it is pretty casual but neat. Leggings with sweater and boots and frost or furry vests or a long sweater coat. Then the other stuff is a velour suit, or yoga pants and zip hoodies. Causal but neat. I am really liking the red.. It is a true red. :smile:
Dooney red is stunning! Definitely a true red.

I'm tempted by the teal tan Dillen Satchel (I have the matching wallet already) but more tempted by what may be coming in the weeks ahead. So....I'll probably wait for the 12 DOD, Thanksgiving sales, etc.

Sue

I just got my Mom to order the Florentine East/West Pocket Satchel in ivy! I enabled her to purchase her first Dooney bag this past summer. It is a nylon satchel in the sandbar print and she loves it. She was ready to graduate to leather for the fall/winter. I think this is a very classy bag and she will love it. I think it is GORGEOUS in the ivy! Do any of you ladies have this bag and will it fit an ipad?

I just got my Mom to order the Florentine East/West Pocket Satchel in ivy! I enabled her to purchase her first Dooney bag this past summer. It is a nylon satchel in the sandbar print and she loves it. She was ready to graduate to leather for the fall/winter. I think this is a very classy bag and she will love it. I think it is GORGEOUS in the ivy! Do any of you ladies have this bag and will it fit an ipad?

Congratulations to your Mom on her new bag! I love that style! I have only seen her once in RL but think that an iPad will slide in okay. I'm trying to remember if Susan ever demonstrated that on air at the Q. Did you watch the video?

http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-...p.qvc.com/is/image/a/92/a220192.001?$uslarge$

That might help estimate the size of the bag for your Mom!

Enabling one's Mom to get a Dooney or other high end bag is definitely the sign of a wonderful daughter! ;)

Sue

Thanks Sue! I just watched the video and sure enough she slipped an ipad into it :ghi5: I thought it would judging by the dimensions, but you just never know.

I went back and watched the video after posting the link. Now I'm seriously considering this bag! The price is definitely right on the colors in the special!!

Hope your Mom loves her new bag!

Sue

I went back and watched the video after posting the link. Now I'm seriously considering this bag! The price is definitely right on the colors in the special!!

Hope your Mom loves her new bag!

Sue
Haha, the video presentation has me wanting one too! I think it is a classic silhouette and will prove to be timeless just like she said in the video. And the special price is fantastic and free shipping! SO tempting :upsidedown: