Fabulous February Fun! Share your reveals!

IMG_0040.JPG

My very first Louis Vuitton anything! I needed something to fit in my smaller bags ^^". I'm usually a Chanel girl but canvas seems so much more durable. Excited :biggrin:

QUESTION: What kind of key rings do you guys use? I just use a regular O key ring but when I try to put my keys into the cles, the O won't lie flat and it kind of makes the pouch stretch :/

Last edited:
View attachment 3615585

My very first Louis Vuitton anything! I needed something to fit in my smaller bags ^^". I'm usually a Chanel girl but canvas seems so much more durable. Excited [emoji3]

QUESTION: What kind of key rings do you guys use? I just use a regular O key ring but when I try to put my keys into the cles, the O won't lie flat and it kind of makes the pouch stretch :/
Congratulations on your first LV! What a great piece to start with (guaranteed it won't be long before your next one [emoji6] ). Yes I have the same issue, you either have to swap out your key ring to a different style, or get a smaller one, or use it for cash and cards instead. Enjoy, this is one of the best purchases!

Reactions: Bichita
Congratulations on your first LV! What a great piece to start with (guaranteed it won't be long before your next one [emoji6] ). Yes I have the same issue, you either have to swap out your key ring to a different style, or get a smaller one, or use it for cash and cards instead. Enjoy, this is one of the best purchases!
I've been trying to find other key rings to no avail. :sad:
I'm actually lusting after a red pallas clutch and a petal capucines bb but both are too expensive imo. Maybe on my next trip to Paris? hehe

Reactions: Aliluvlv