Eye Surgery with View Plastic Surgery

wbkw40

May 4, 2024
Recently had eye surgery (ptosis, double eyelid, epi, and lower eyelid fat removal).

Appointment was made in 3 days with a deposit. Consultation and surgery took place on the same day. All the way, from the Kakao group chat support to visiting the premises, Jenny and her team (Namoon, Julia, Maria, Kieun, and Eeheon) were extremely responsive and warm. They all spoke very understandable English. Even though it was my first time going through such a procedure, they made it so warm and welcoming. The surgeon Dr. Kim So Young was very knowledgeable as well and made her recommendations politely.

The surgery was painless and fast. Post-op there was some swelling on my upper and lower eye-lids, and there were stitches on my Mongolian fold. 70% of the swelling mostly went down in a week, and the stitches were also removed in a week. Even after the surgery and during the post-op care, the team was very responsive and helpful. It has been about 10 days since my surgery and I am very satisfied with the results; I can't imagine how it'll look in 6 months when the full results can be seen. It will take awhile for the swelling and bleeding to stop, but trust me, the wait is worth it. The support and medication provided also made the recovery very smooth.

When I was there, it seemed like there were so many languages being spoken. I heard Chinese, Thai, Japanese, and of course, English. All the staff were also very friendly. Combined with the skill of Dr. Kim So Young, I highly recommend this place. Price wise, I did some comparisons with other plastic surgery hospitals, and this hospital had the most competitive pricing, even almost half of what some other hospitals are quoting. I can't say for sure if it's the lowest out there, but given the level of service provided, it is a steal.

Is there an option for in-out fold with epi? Or did you get out-fold?
I'm still wondering if epi makes the front of the eyes bigger or does it only remove the mongolian fold?