Eye Candies For S/s 08....lots Of Pics

I am LOVING this bag (the one in the back!)

I don't know why I like these "edgier" (or maybe crazier?!) designs?!

attachment.php

thanks for posting and sharing these pictures! the metallic navy and purple are completely making me drool with lust. Handbag addiction is so deadly to my bank account! Soooo beautiful. I want! LoL

thankyou so much for posting!!! does anyone have info on these pouches? are they coin pouches? they are so adorable...what is the name of this style?

Attachments

• smallchanel.JPG
    smallchanel.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 51
thankyou so much for posting!!! does anyone have info on these pouches? are they coin pouches? they are so adorable...what is the name of this style?
Attached Thumbnails

Those look like the ankle bags (don't know the official name). There was a little strap on the back that wraps around your ankle. If that is what these little bags are then the price was $13??.:wtf: I saw them yesterday at the NM trunk show.

Those look like the ankle bags (don't know the official name). There was a little strap on the back that wraps around your ankle. If that is what these little bags are then the price was $13??.:wtf: I saw them yesterday at the NM trunk show.
wow..thats quite pricey even for chanel! considering they are "ankle bags" :wtf: