Extreme shipping costs?

OK, not that's just rediculous!!! I do KNOW that shipping from overseas is costly as I have shipped over there and PAID for shipping from there. It is NO WHERE NEAR $115.00 for that bag to be shipped from Thailand!!!!

That's a scam on the shipping!!!

WOW! Plus, she STARTED the bidding at $469.00. Now, I know that bag is worth $400 if it's in like new condition, but come ON...cut someone a break when you're asking over $100 bucks for shipping costs!! Even IF it goes for the starting bid that's gonna be $584.00. I can have BE make me a custom bag for a few bucks MORE!!!

I hope that puppy's MINT!!!

There was another auction I almost bid on for a wallet. Stopped dead in my tracks because the shipping was $20.00. It wasn't overseas. It was either US or Canada, I don't recall. They are ducking ebay fees & padding the auction.

There was another auction I almost bid on for a wallet. Stopped dead in my tracks because the shipping was $20.00. It wasn't overseas. It was either US or Canada, I don't recall. They are ducking ebay fees & padding the auction.

Yep, I even asked a seller ontime why she charged $20 for shipping and she said because the itme was going for so little. If it's not reasonable shipping I'm with you, I'll buy from someone else!