Extant!

I'm liking it so far. The droid son is my least favorite & i hope the show does not focus too much on him. A great thing about this show-it is supposed to be for only one season, right? Or did I hear wrong? And Halle is my girl-crush!

That part reminded me of Steven Spielberg's film AI: Artificial Intelligence. His relationship with the Dad is sweet, but I sense an undertone of something not so nice about this child/robot - particularly with her.

Glad someone else noticed that. I couldn't help thinking that Spielberg was trying desperately to revitalize that story and create the possibility of expanding that theme in a future project. That movie was horrible.

Anyway, I managed to wait until yesterday to watch episodes 1 & 2 of the series. I like the mystery they've set up around the pregnancy, the neurovirus, Yasumoto etc.

It will be nice to see what we learn as the story unfolds. Hope the series does well because its hard to find good sci fi projects that last nowadays (save for on Syfy channel and even there they are far and few between IMO).

Halle Berry's CBS Show 'Extant' Gets Renewed For Second Season

extant-renewed-for-second-season.jpg

Halle Berry‘s show Extant has been renewed for another season by CBS!
The network is also having Under the Dome return for a third season, while Reckless was cancelled after one season.

“We’re committed to delivering our viewers and advertisers year-round programming with a wide variety of storytelling,” CBS Entertainment Chairman Nina Tassler shared in a statement. “We continue to see summer as a great place for unique concepts, innovative business models and passionate television audiences.”
Mark your calendars, Extant and Under the Dome are set to return in summer 2015!

www.justjared.com

Anyone watched the season 2 premier last night? I thought it was pretty good, though kinda forgot how season 1 ended. Not too thrilled about the husband but I do like the new character.