Exploring new bags...

Which one is your favorite?

• Pont Neuf

• Passy

• Croisette PM

• Neither!...Not my cup of tea!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 13, 2006
I was browsing Elux earlier today and saw these three bags. I love them!!!!!! Do you have one? Which one is your favorite????

I love Pont Neuf!!!!
p10020830_ph_althero_Black_Silver.jpg

(www.eluxury.com)

Passy
p11157417_ph_hero.jpg

(www.eluxury.com)

Croisette PM
p10086725_ph_hero.jpg

(www.eluxury.com)

I like the first two, The Croisette PM is kind of hard to get into & the stiffness limits what you can carry.everyone I know that has a Passy loves it, if that helps.

taco said:
I like the first two, The Croisette PM is kind of hard to get into & the stiffness limits what you can carry.everyone I know that has a Passy loves it, if that helps.

Passy looks very roomy but there's something about Pont Neuf that I just love. Thanks for your reply!

I was thisclose to getting the pont neuf because I'd loved what I had seen on ELux, but chose the epi speedy 25 instead because the PN seriously looked like something a much older woman would carry. Even the SA said that I was too young for it, and I'm 27.

It's a totally roomy and beautifully designed bag, though.

Janos614 said:
I was thisclose to getting the pont neuf because I'd loved what I had seen on ELux, but chose the epi speedy 25 instead because the PN seriously looked like something a much older woman would carry. Even the SA said that I was too young for it, and I'm 27.

It's a totally roomy and beautifully designed bag, though.

REALLY???? But it looks so good on Elux! Thanks for letting me know though!