Experiences w/ Eluxury

db89 said:
Hi ..
I am new at this game..
but why would you order from Eluxury if you can order straight from
LV ?? Is it the price ??

TIA...

Eluxury is owned by LVMH; in effect, you are ordering from LV when you order from Elux.
You cannot order from LV's website in the United States; so, if you do not have a LV in your area this is a great option.

Also, Elux has many brands online, you can do lots of shopping in one place.

Everything is authentic from Eluxury. Their online chat is great for questions. Shipping time has always been what they told me it would be. The only problem I've had is that on two items that I had ordered (different occasions) they send me duplicates. Two pochettes one time, but they did send me a postage paid return box to send one back. It happened another time with LV fortune keyrings. I ordered one and received two on separate days. Got charged twice and they send me another return box.

purselova34 said:
Thanks for the link. After reading through it, I think it was a lie. I believe the person who gave her the bag, her so called "friend", lied about getting if from eluxury. I think she was just embarassed to be called out on it.

yea that's what I thought too....but just thought I would ask everyone! Thanks for all your input! :amuse:

PurseSlave said:
yea that's what I thought too....but just thought I would ask everyone! Thanks for all your input! :amuse:

I'm glad you see through the lie. :biggrin: Because Eluxury is such a wonderful company that is so helpful. It's very good for people like me who aren't right next to these stores. Don't be afraid to order something from them.

Hey has this happened to any of you when you ordered?:

You know how they charge your credit card for the amount you buy, but they don't actually take the funds until they ship it? Well.....my charge expired and I got the money back but AFTER they shipped it...so I basically got my item for free....

Do they ever check their orders to make sure they didn't make a mistake? And if they find out they didn't receive my money...what do they do? I feel bad...but I sure wouldn't mind getting a free purse!! :biggrin: