Experience with textured patent calfskin (shiny) leather? Decisions!

tokyobike

Feb 12, 2014
Hi all!

I bought the Antigona in textured patent calfskin and its pretty, but I'm wondering if the leather is sturdy and will be easy to maintain? I live in a hot/humid in summer but freezing cold in winder climate.

Would love to hear your expert thoughts!

XO
171278F046024_1.jpg

Can't get any easier than black textured patent. I usually don't bring out my black patents in summer since it gets sticky in humid eeather or warmer weather, but it's almost indestructible

I recently purchased this bag as well during the Farfetch sale, and find it very stunning and unique. So much so that I purchased it even though I also just got a classic goat small black antigona, as I found they each lend a different vibe to outfits. They both were on sale for 40/50% off, so it was almost like to 2 great bags for the price of one!

Unfortunately, I've only worn it once thus far, so I don't have much of a track records with its durability. However, the weather here in NYC is somewhat similar to what you described, and I don't anticipate any issues. Actually, it's the only bag in recent memory that I didn't pre-treat before wearing.

Enjoy!