Experience with Starboard Cruise Services

halobear

Nov 27, 2015
Hi,
I bought a ring while on my cruise last week and will need to get it resized and reset in WG (ring came in YG) by the retailer company (Starboard Cruise Services). I had no internet connection while on the ship so I couldn't do any research and now I'm getting paranoid because so far I only see negative reviews - although they were from several years ago. Has anyone had any experiences with them? TIA!

Well did you pay with a credit card? You are always protected that way. I don't see a reason to worry if nothing has happened yet. I just looked at their reviews and I see just a couple of negatives. Doubt that would be an issue considering the size of the company and the amount of transactions they complete.

Well did you pay with a credit card? You are always protected that way. I don't see a reason to worry if nothing has happened yet. I just looked at their reviews and I see just a couple of negatives. Doubt that would be an issue considering the size of the company and the amount of transactions they complete.

Yes it was charged to my room which was paid for with my cc. I guess we'll see since I won't be able to wear the ring as is anyway.