EXCLUSIVE: It's Jason Wu For Target! Feb 5th!

I found the black pleated skirt for $9!

I tried it on and it doesn't look as nice as it looks on other people.

I totally understand, I too tried on the both skirts the black and the flower pleated skirts and they just didn't do anything for me and I didn't like how the skirts sat on my waist :sad: too bad super cute skirts through.

I feel the same way. I tried them on during the launch day and didn't love the way they looked on me. They fall along the body in a sort of wonky way on me, but that didn't stop me from picking them up at first cut. :P I figure I can smooth them down to my liking with a blazer over them.

Does anyone have the straw clutch? If so, do u like it? I just found it in stores today for abt 8.56. I bought it and love it. I just hope it won't fall apart.

That's a good deal. I have the straw satchel and whenever I use it, I pack it to the point of being too full. It's held up pretty well for me so far. I just don't use it as my every day bag to avoid wear.

Ok I had to post this because I found the cutest belt on sale for $3.88 (!!!) at Target yesterday. It's got a little glittery bow on it and does look adorable with the dress. I wish they had more colors! Also modeling pics of the dress, it's really by far my favorite item in the collection.

I was browsing through this thread to see if anyone has a picture of the shorts or the red collared cap-sleeved shirt. I found a poplin dress too at one of the local Targets.

You look great in the dress and I really loving the belt too! It's too bad that the dress didn't original come with one because so far the pictures that I've seen with you ladies pairing it with a belt makes the dress look super cute^^

I was browsing through this thread to see if anyone has a picture of the shorts or the red collared cap-sleeved shirt. I found a poplin dress too at one of the local Targets.

You look great in the dress and I really loving the belt too! It's too bad that the dress didn't original come with one because so far the pictures that I've seen with you ladies pairing it with a belt makes the dress look super cute^^

Thanks! I actually got a glittery dark gold/gray colored bow belt to wear with it but that was before I had the black flare. I was surprised that it matched the stripe at the bottom of the dress so well!

Did you buy the red cap sleeve shirt already or are you looking for it? That was one of the few things I've never seen from the line!

Thanks! I actually got a glittery dark gold/gray colored bow belt to wear with it but that was before I had the black flare. I was surprised that it matched the stripe at the bottom of the dress so well!

Did you buy the red cap sleeve shirt already or are you looking for it? That was one of the few things I've never seen from the line!

No problem chica :biggrin: The belt totally does make the dress pop and looks really good. Isn't that crazy how things just happen to work out like that^^

I totally copied you, I went to forever 21 and found that they had some nice skinny belts, I picked up a skinny navy belt for $1.50, all their belts were less than $10 too.

In caved in a bought one from E-bay. I bought it for $20 just waiting for it to arrive. It was suppose to be delivered so it says. Our mailman tends to accidentally swap people's mail in others boxes.

I'm going to be so upset if I see one of my neighbors wearing my red JW shirt. :cursing:

Last edited:
The navy shorts? I have it. :yes: Haven't worn it yet due to the weather not being very cooperative. The length is longer than the typical shorts I wear so I may hem it up a tad. :P

The navy shorts? I have it. :yes: Haven't worn it yet due to the weather not being very cooperative. The length is longer than the typical shorts I wear so I may hem it up a tad. :P

Cool, I have yet to find the shorts. I don't think I will ever cause I refuse to buy them from E-bay. Hopefully you will get to wear your shorts soon, they are super cute :biggrin:

In other news I gave in a bought the flowered-pleated shirt today for $9.00 bucks. I got my red-collared shirt too, the red shirt is super cute and I love the bold red color too. Pictures don't do it justice^^

No problem chica :biggrin: The belt totally does make the dress pop and looks really good. Isn't that crazy how things just happen to work out like that^^

I totally copied you, I went to forever 21 and found that they had some nice skinny belts, I picked up a skinny navy belt for $1.50, all their belts were less than $10 too.

In caved in a bought one from E-bay. I bought it for $20 just waiting for it to arrive. It was suppose to be delivered so it says. Our mailman tends to accidentally swap people's mail in others boxes.

I'm going to be so upset if I see one of my neighbors wearing my red JW shirt. :cursing:

Great deal on those belts! I know, they have some of the cutest...I mean, they will eventually fall apart but you'll get more than enough wearings out of it before you'll have to buy a new one so they're worth it.

Did you end up getting your top?

ETA: Saw you got your top, that's great! Glad one of your neighbors didn't end up with it.

Great deal on those belts! I know, they have some of the cutest...I mean, they will eventually fall apart but you'll get more than enough wearings out of it before you'll have to buy a new one so they're worth it.

Did you end up getting your top?

ETA: Saw you got your top, that's great! Glad one of your neighbors didn't end up with it.

Haha right, you cannot beat getting a decent skinny belt for a $1.50, totally agree, totally would have gotten enough wear out of it by the time I will need a new one. One of my friend's made a really interest joke about Forever 21, most of their clothes only last 21 days...which is why when I shop there I only go for their clearance or sale items.

Yes, got my red blouse it's super cute. OMG the funny thing my neighbor did have it, in fact she came over and said it was placed in her mailbox. At least she was honest enough to bring over to me :biggrin: