Exchange/Return at Bergdorf

aptmtb

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Does anyone know what the return policy is for tags attached, perfect, never used Chanel bags?

Any time limitations?

After all these reports of rude BG SA's I don't want to call and talk to them...

thanks in advance!

They have a pretty flexible policy. If you have the receipt and tags attached you should have no problem returning it. Please dont believe all the rumors, I shop there all the time and most of the SA's are very nice and helpful.

Is there something wrong wtih it? Did you use it? Sometimes when I buy bags there aren't even tags attached but in the pocket or the like (depending on the store) and that's never been a problem but I don't know if you can return a bag you cut the tag off... hmmmm what's the reason??

hi, if i have the tag cutted off, but i kept the tag, the bag is never used, i just purchased it last week, can i still send it back for return?
thanks!

Has anyone exchanged or returned at bergdorf by shipping? The Chanel bag that I purchased had a slightly crooked cc lock. Is that considered a defect? If I exchanged that bag for another one, does that mean I don't have to pay for return shipping as well as the shipping of the new bag? But what if I don't exchange for another, but simply return that "defective" bag. Does that mean that I have to pay for shipping back to bergdorf since I'm not exchanging?

TIA!! :biggrin:

BG will take it back at any time really as long as it is unused. Classics will come with the classic packaging. Other bags will have everything (box, cards, etc.) but will not be wrapped with camellias and chanel ribbons.

Classic packaging = wrapped with camellias and chanel ribbons? Just want to make sure!!:P

I was referring to the new classic flap packaging. The new style box, dustbag, black tissue, etc. These are standard no matter where your purchase. Only Chanel boutiques do the ribbons, camellias etc. for other purchases.

lallybelle said:
I was referring to the new classic flap packaging. The new style box, dustbag, black tissue, etc. These are standard no matter where your purchase. Only Chanel boutiques do the ribbons, camellias etc. for other purchases.

Actually the last 2 jumbos I purchased from Neimans on charge sends one march 2012 and most recently July 2012 both had Chanel ribbons and camellias on the packaging. They came in black magnetic Chanel boxes with the newer white dust bags and both had white Chanel ribbons with black writing and camellias. And both were jumbos from Neimans (which owns BG)