Exam Results

GeorgesLV

Lets Get Vuitton...
Jun 11, 2006
So today was exam results day for those doing AS and A Levels in Britain. I hope everyone got what they wanted, I was certainly pleased and now have a confirmed place at university to start Sept 08, hence the 2/3 of a bottle of white wine I drank with my lunch lol.

im pleased you did well. i know you were worried after having a cold during the exams. next year is worse, believe me. i dont think iv ever cried as much as i did on A level day.

oooh congrats! i messed mine up! ohwell... dont know what to do right now but hey ho! im a full time tesco employee at the present haha! yay! :|

failed psychology Alevel by 15 marks overall! out of 600 so im gutted but i expected it!
passed health and social care AS that i took up this year 1 mark off a B and if id got that mark i would have had enough points to get into uni but no i dont so im in trouble lol!
got my health exam up from a Fail from jan module to an A in the resit though, which im pleased with! went through a bad time over xmas/jan with my nan dying to it shows through on my results really!

but congrats to everybody who got into uni! :biggrin: made up for you all! clever things lol

oooh congrats! i messed mine up! ohwell... dont know what to do right now but hey ho! im a full time tesco employee at the present haha! yay! :|

failed psychology Alevel by 15 marks overall! out of 600 so im gutted but i expected it!
passed health and social care AS that i took up this year 1 mark off a B and if id got that mark i would have had enough points to get into uni but no i dont so im in trouble lol!
got my health exam up from a Fail from jan module to an A in the resit though, which im pleased with! went through a bad time over xmas/jan with my nan dying to it shows through on my results really!

but congrats to everybody who got into uni! :biggrin: made up for you all! clever things lol
aw, thats awful. have you called ucas and tried clearing?
i didnt get the points i needed when i did my A levels but i got in through clearing on the course i wanted.

well because i come out of it with under 100 points and without a full alevel i dont think its likely im going to get on tbh! im going to try like but... not getting my hopes up!

do you go to sunerland uni? that was my insurance choice but i actually never got anywhere near the points for there lol!

well because i come out of it with under 100 points and without a full alevel i dont think its likely im going to get on tbh! im going to try like but... not getting my hopes up!

do you go to sunerland uni? that was my insurance choice but i actually never got anywhere near the points for there lol!
no im at northumbria. i commute by train to newcastle.