Evine live?

I haven't bought them. I've read the descriptions and they are not 100% leather. I guess I'm hooked on Dooney quality. I don't think the Madi Claire would cut it for me.
Actually, I went to Evine yesterday and looked as well. Agree, I want all leather......it reminded me of how Tiganello make their bags.....not 100% leather.

I was into MC bags before Dooney. I bought a few and ended up selling all but one which I don't carry at all. The quality is definitely a little bit of a step down. I think the bags are around 90% leather and 10% man made. They are nice and fairly lightweight which can be a plus. The embossing is really nice. It reminds me of Brahmin. I dont care for the nylony feel of the lining. The organization is nice. So there are some pros and cons IMO, but not much can stand up to Dooney for me. Once I discovered Dooney I was hooked. [emoji4]

I was into MC bags before Dooney. I bought a few and ended up selling all but one which I don't carry at all. The quality is definitely a little bit of a step down. I think the bags are around 90% leather and 10% man made. They are nice and fairly lightweight which can be a plus. The embossing is really nice. It reminds me of Brahmin. I dont care for the nylony feel of the lining. The organization is nice. So there are some pros and cons IMO, but not much can stand up to Dooney for me. Once I discovered Dooney I was hooked. [emoji4]
Yes, TB, Dooney has a way of sucking us in.....