Everyone has a NEVERFULL

I just bought a Neverfull while in Dublin. I have liked them for years, before even trashy people had them(we all know its true). But now back in BostonI feel embarrassed to use it and like a super basic B. It hasn’t been opened, still in box. Would LV let me return here?
It wasn’t meant to fire anyone up! I am here in bag friendship!! Thank you all for your thoughts.
Welcome to TPF! I'm not sure if you can return it in the US if purchased in Europe because of the exchange rate and different pricing. Bags in Europe are cheaper than in the US. My CA is off today, but I'll text him tomorrow and let you know. I have two NFs and love them even tho I don't really use big bags. I don't think they're basic or trashy at all. Never judge a book by it's cover. That person standing next to you that you think is trashy could be a millionaire or surgeon that saves lives. My uncle is an ophthalmologist in Seattle and lives near Bill Gates. If you saw my uncle you would think he's poor and tacky.

Last edited:
I just bought a Neverfull while in Dublin. I have liked them for years, before even trashy people had them(we all know its true). But now back in BostonI feel embarrassed to use it and like a super basic B. It hasn’t been opened, still in box. Would LV let me return here?
It wasn’t meant to fire anyone up! I am here in bag friendship!! Thank you all for your thoughts.

As a new member, you are not off to a good start by referring to people as trashy.

Welcome to TPF! I'm not sure if you can return it in the US if purchased in Europe because of the exchange rate and different pricing. Bags in Europe are cheaper than in the US. My CA is off today, but I'll text him tomorrow and let you know. I have two NFs and love them even tho I don't really use big bags. I don't think they're basic or trashy at all. Never judge a book by it's cover. That person standing next to you that you think is trashy could be a millionaire or surgeon that saves lives. My uncle is an ophthalmologist in Seattle and lives near Bill Gates. If you saw my uncle you would think he's poor and tacky.
Yes, exactly. I’ve known people who are very well off but who drive old beat up cars and dress in simple, plain clothing. Not everyone who is wealthy likes to show it. I think the word “tacky” would be better applied to people who go around judging others by what they can see as they pass them on the street.

Last edited:
Your chances are better trying to sell it than returning it in my opinion. Presumably you paid less than you would have in the US so its likely you could break even or not lose $.

I LoVe the NF bag. I have three. A Mon Mono (has the matching Groom key pouch in its matching color), a LV Hands (has the matching LV Hands Ronde) and a DE bought in Hawaii for rainy days. I bought a luggage tag there and had it engraved in red to match the red heart Vernis keychain I use to make my bag unique from others. Make the NF bag your own. Add a LV bandeau or a LV keychain etc.

My CA said that you can’t return it in the US. You can only exchange for something of equal or greater value.

Reactions: blushnbellinlvoe
Even though I don't own a NF (came very close to ordering a custom one), I think they're gorgeous. But I use my GM Noe instead, and love it. I love that it's rare now (but didn't used to be), and I prefer that. My nephew's wife has a NF and I guess I just feel odd having the same bag as her, even though I don't see her that often these days since my husband passed away. But I still prefer my Noe over the NF because of the thick straps, which are more comfortable for my shoulders. But if it wasn't for my Noe, I think I would have given in and bought the custom NF instead. I love it.

I have 4! I bought my first in DA in 2017 and it’s aging really well considering how heavily it’s used each summer. I bought the DE version in 2017 to carry over the winter, a Mon Mono in 2019 that is my favourite and then a GM in Mono/Pivoine for travel in 2019.

I could probably do without my DE NF but I’m glad I have it because my daughter carries it so much. I’d gift it to her before I’d sell it.

The price increases in the last five years have been astounding; the Pochette Accessoires now costs more than I paid for my NF MMs in 2017. Glad to have bought mine when I did.:smile:

0D2D318E-D4B1-40D4-A846-657424A1B283.jpeg