Everybody has a vice...

Wow!! Cactus is stunning!!!! Love your earrings as well. and of course the K is classic. Congrats on some gorgeous additions. And your pups are darling...My dogs are less than enthused about my collection too!!

Reactions: meowlett
Wow!! Cactus is stunning!!!! Love your earrings as well. and of course the K is classic. Congrats on some gorgeous additions. And your pups are darling...My dogs are less than enthused about my collection too!!
My older girl (my blonde B) loves all designer handbags, jewelry, High in Trial ribbons, her brother's first CGC medallion. I have also somehow classically conditioned her to offer to pose whenever she sees a camera (be it a cellphone, a point-and-shoot, the Leica or the bag DSLRs.)
As for the younger one (the cow printed animal), while she is definitely wicked smart, she couldn't care less about the bags and would only pose whenever she feels like it.

Stunning shopping adventure! The green C is amazing and a super match to the JQ scarf cw you chose. We are twins on the same cw of Canadian Wild . Love all the things you bought, congratulations!

Reactions: meowlett