Ever Smooked Hookah??!!

:roflmfao:

I prefer my smoked ham, too.

Question... do you actually inhale the hookah smoke (lungs) or just slosh around the smoke in your mouth?

You can choose not to inhale.. but its kinda hard not to.. If you inhale it, you can taste the flavor better.... Its not really like smoking a cigg, its more like a vapor smoke thing....LOL if that makes sense....

You inhale it or at least I do lol it's actually very nice, I like it. A family member has a hookah lounge in santa monica they are big here still
One of my friends family owns a hookah cafe, and they make sick money.. Its really profitable, but the problem is some states want to ban all type of smoking(including hookah) in cafes, bars etc...

ive done hookah before because one of my best friends is arab. we go to the one in ventura (SoCal area) every now and then. they have this flavor called paris hilton (strawberry and smthing else) and its pretty good.
my first time smoking it i had a little too much and ended up light-headed. i threw up my kabobs later on that night so advice to the ppl who are going to try it: dont go overboard!!

ya thats true "warning for first time users" If you are going to try it, you will really like it, but don't smoke to much at first, you will get light-headed...

Me too! I'm really against smokng too but I go once in a blue moon with friends. There's dinner then hooka and then they have belly dancers at the hooka bar near me. Once the girl did the belly dancing while balancing a sword on her head. She came soooooo close to slicing DF. Dont think she realized he was behind her!

Apple is good. But melon is better!!

Double Apple is my FAV!! banana made me throw up..:throwup: LMAO..

Here is some flavors:
Apple Mint - The sweeter blend of sweet apples with an icy blast of minty coolness.

Apricot - This is a fruity flavor with a light smoke.

Banana - Tastes like a Runts candy banana. Sweet, nice smoke.

Black Cherry - Bold, tangy cherry flavor. Has a really good smoke.

Blackberry - Sweet berry flavor with a hint of floral aroma.

Blueberry - Sweet and very flavorful. Just what you’d expect from blueberry.

Cantaloupe - Has a lighter taste with a little pinch of sweetness.

Caramel - Tastes like candy, light flavor, but heavy, thick smoke.

Cherry - A classic hookah flavor, sweet, but not too strong.

Chocolate - Tastes like a tootsie roll or milk chocolate milkshake. Not too sweet with a light smoke.

Citrus Mint - A sweat citrusy blend with a kick of refreshing mint.

Coconut - Tastes like vacation! Creamy and strong smoke.

Cream Soda - Mild, creamy flavor with a thick smoke.

Double Apple - The most classic of classic Hookah tobacco flavors. Has a hint of anis (a black licorice flavor) and a nice, thick smoke.

Exotic Mango - One of our most talked about. A sweet, yet tangy mango flavor.

Fakhfakhina - Ffff-aaa-it's red apple. A sweet, good smoke. A classic Hookah tobacco flavor.

French Vanilla - A mellow French Vanilla flavor. Great to mix with other Fumari flavors to create your own taste!

Fumari - Our very own house blend of apple flavors.

Fumari Cola - Tastes like you are drinking a soda pop. Thick, flavorful smoke.

Grape - A classic Hookah tobacco flavor. Tastes more like the candy kind of grape.

Guava - A rich, tart flavor. Has a nice, thick smoke.

Honey - Tastes like it was straight from a beehive. Not too sweet with a mild smoke.

Jasmine - Sweet, extremely potent flower flavor, with a hint of lemon. Crisp taste with a strong smoke.

Jello - One of our stronger tasting tobacco. Cherry Jello.

Kiwi - A lighter, refreshing flavor with a hint of tartness. One of our favorites!

Lemon Mint - Not too minty, and not too lemony. A great smoke.

Melon - A perfect summer flavor. Light, but great smoke.

Mint - Icy taste and very rich smoke.

Mint Chocolate Chip - Tastes like a refreshing, thin mint cookie.

Mixed Fruit - A blend of several fruits. Sweet and flavorful smoke.

Mojito Mojo - Refreshing flavor. Tastes like lime with a hint of mint.

Nectarine - One of our lighter tasting flavors, but still has tang.

Orange - A strong citrus, orangy flavor. Has a real good smoke.

Orange Cream - Tastes just like a 50/50 bar or orange creamsicle. Great Summer Hookah.

Passion Fruit - Very fruity, yet a light and smooth taste.

Pina Colada - It's like a tropical vacation in itself! Let the flavor take you away!

Pineapple - So smooth it's almost creamy. Has a great pineapple flavor.

Plum - Sweet and very tasty.

Prickly Pear - Smooth and fruity flavored smoke.

Raspberry - It's one of the Hookah tobacco classics. One of our lighter tasting flavors.

Rose - Nothing much more to say except it tastes just like a rose with a heavy, thick smoke.

Sour Apple - Pucker up for a smoking experience that can't be beat! Tastes like a green apple.

Spearmint Gum - The lightest of the mint flavors. Fresh taste with a hint of sweetness. Great smoke quality.

Strawberry - A Fumari classic flavor. Tastes like strawberry jam. Has a pleasant, lighter tasting flavor.

Triple Apple - Unlike any other apple blend you've tried, this three-blend combination of apple flavors is super sweet.

Tropical Punch - Tastes like Hawaiian Punch Soda.

Watermelon - Tastes like a jolly rancher. Fun to smell, fun to taste.

White Grape - The sweet flavor is masterfully blended allowing rich taste and thick smoke.

White Peach - One of our most talked about. Has a strong, bold and peachy flavor and a great, thick smoke.

Danget now I have Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit song in my head!?! Tell them a hookah smoking catepillar has given you the call... Call Alice LOL
Yeah thanks a lot Syntagma! Now I'm gonna be singing this all night. Oh well, beats that Christmas song my DH and I couldn't stop singing yesterday---"Happy Christmas (War is Over)". I like singing like Yoko Ono, all high-pitched and off-key.

HAHA!!!! This is an awesome thread!! I am going to smoke shisha for the first time this weekend... what a coincidence!! Grape flavour or apricot is the go... so glad I found this!!

My ds brought a hooka back from Iraq and we tried it, he and his friends use it when they get together. It was really good, we had apple. It was a completely different experience from smoking cigs or a bong (haha). Oh the memories..... different thread :shame:

I smoked one on weekends for a month or two with the Saudi Arabian students that lived next door to me in my apartment. Strawberry was my favorite flavor. It was so cool! And it tasted great. They called it a "Hubbly Bubbly".

we have alot of hookah bars down here in south florida, i've never tried it, and probably won't but I have a friend who swears that its good.

i'll keep my lungs nice and pink tho, thanks! :tup: