Ever order from botkier.com?

shoegal002000

Jul 31, 2006
I placed an order last night, now today the bag I chose is "unavailable" on there website, do you know if they cancel a lot? Do I have a sad "sorry we are out of stock" messege coming my way???:confused1:

If you dont get the bag from them you're lucky. You can most likely find the bag your're looking for elsewhere, look for a place that allows returns without penalties. I will never again order directly from botkier as their return policy is horrendous.

I have ordered from them and once they did not cancel on me but they did cancel on a friend who ordered like a day later. Good luck! You can email their CS, they are usually pretty good about writing back.

i ordered the devon small satchel in eggshell from their website since i couldn't find that style elsewhere and they had it on sale. as i live overseas i had the bag shipped to my friend's place in california and the bag arrived on the expected delivery date, BUT without a dustbag!

so i wrote them last week and they promised to send one out to my friend, it hasn't arrived yet though.

hope your bag doesn't get cancelled!!