Ever get obsessed with a manicure you see in a movie?

I saw the Movie Columbus Circle with Selma Blair (one of my favorite actresses) and became mesmerized by her shiny beige nails in this one scene. It was dark lighting in the scene so I don't think it was even the color I was imagining it was. I have an obsession with beige/nude nails overall so that's probably why I found it so appealing.

Here's a link to her mani that was in the scene and a review/synopsis of the movie. It's one of my favorite thrillers, go see it if you haven't already.

http://www.fmvmagazine.com/?p=6123

Please share if you've ever had a similar experience of seeing a manicure in a movie that sent you on a mission to find a similar polish. What movie was it and what polish/color were you captivated by?

Well i was watching/listening to Katy Perry's clip Your Wide Awake and i was wondering what she had on her nails in the begining of the video when her hair turns blue and such, it looked purple but that was all i could tell and i was interested as Katy is really into polish and such and loves having unusual and out there mani's.

Yep! I did about 3 years ago while watching He's Just Not That Into You. I loved the purple Ginnifer Goodwin was wearing. Apparently others loved it too because EW featured it in one of their columns. Now I have Nubar's Pasadena Purple plus a backup in my stash!

I always want to know what red Sharon Osborne wears on the show The Talk, I don't watch it often but it seems most days she wears this juicy looking red. I've searched and can't find any info on it!

nutrihuney said:
Yep! I did about 3 years ago while watching He's Just Not That Into You. I loved the purple Ginnifer Goodwin was wearing. Apparently others loved it too because EW featured it in one of their columns. Now I have Nubar's Pasadena Purple plus a backup in my stash!

I remember really wanting that color too!