Even scruffy ROCK STARS like bbags!

I am telling you all, my invisible Balenciaga family, because no one else can appreciate this!

My SO works in the music industry, so we go to shows a lot, get backstage and hang out. Last night was Green Day, who I've loved for years and years... so was actually slightly more gooey and starry eyed than usual at the afterparty. My SO was chatting up the bass player, Mike Dirnt, for something like 20 minutes, about gear and rigs and amps and blah blah blah. The conversation begins to wrap up and we're saying our goodbyes, and Mike leans in and goes, Nice Balenciaga!

Swoooooon and :faint:!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHH! I just love this. I wish I had a photo of your face when he said that to you - only a Bal addict could understand the feeling that happened to you!

thats awesome!!! I wonder how he knew? Maybe he knows a TPFer? lol
Or maybe Joel Madden tells his rocker friends how much Nicole wears her black city??? Or maybe he has one himself?

I was wearing my new-to-me 07 black GSH City, which I am totally in love with, and a tee from an old old old Chicago punk band that used to be on Green Day's label in the early '90s. Mind you, Mike did say something about the shirt, but made a point to say something about the bbag. Oh, swoon all over again!

And to whoever mentioned Neil Young... my SO would KILL to work with him. He is so totally and completely obsessed with NY right now.

And Pommier Day? Very witty!!!