Evelyne size help!

Yodabest

Jan 1, 2016
I’m petite (5’ tall) and the PM definitely looks best on me.

I have one child going into kindergarten and a newborn on the way, so I’m a busy mom, and just hope the PM size will be functional for me. I really don’t want the GM, as it swallows me and doesn’t look good (yes, even in clemence!). Would love any experienced Evie users to weigh in :smile:

TIA

Reactions: ipodgirl
I definitely wouldn’t suggest getting the GM. I’m taller than you (5’6) and the GM still looks huge on me - the SM at my store flat out refused to let me buy it and convinced me to get the PM instead. I’m really happy with the PM - I normally use it for travel and road trips and it’s served me really well (and I’m one of those people who carries EVERYTHING I imagine I might need around with me!)

Reactions: jax818
I’m 5’5” and the PM is fine for me. I just saw my friend this week and she was wearing a GM- she’s 5’9” and it’s great for her, but I think it would swallow me, lol.

It sounds like you already have your answer, but I thought I would chime in anyway. [emoji6]. I’ve had both PM and GM sizes and to be honest, I don’t notice much difference between the two in terms of capacity. I’m 5 foot 3.5 inches tall and roughly 102# and I don’t think the GM is too big on me (?). Here I am carrying the GM:

IMG_4125.jpg

It sounds like you already have your answer, but I thought I would chime in anyway. [emoji6]. I’ve had both PM and GM sizes and to be honest, I don’t notice much difference between the two in terms of capacity. I’m 5 foot 3.5 inches tall and roughly 102# and I don’t think the GM is too big on me (?). Here I am carrying the GM:

View attachment 4070421
Looks good on you! Maybe it’s also a difference in the color of the bag? Good to know that you don’t notice a big difference in capacity for each of them too.

View attachment 4070421
I think it has a lot to do with the color of the bag. Here your bag matches your dark jeans perfectly. If you were to carry Etain...I think it would look too big on your frame. upload_2018-5-17_9-56-11.png

Reactions: raylyn