Evaluate my collection please read on

I say if you are not sure you should return and get something you love or wait until something else catches your eye. I have learned that buying something I was not really sure about was a waste of money for me because it sat and I chose other bags over it. I end up selling in the end loosing a little money and lucked out a few times with breaking even or making a little. I wished I would have thought about my purchase before my 14 days was up because I would have returned no doubt.

Yes since I buy a lot from her she is allowing me to return it. I never took her outside the hotel room or house I am willing to use the $$ toward something else

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

It sounds to me since you asked your SA about the return , That is what you want to do. Since you travel alot maybe get something that will better fit that lifestyle . gl :smile:

I'm looking into luggage or rain boots (Irish weather ) and possibly a shawl

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

you already having 2nd thoughts on the NF, my suggestion is to exchange it. get something more useful to you since u already have enough bag in rotation. boots or shawl sounds like a great addition.

The purse has been returned without any regret. Iam looking into rain boots and a shawl. If I ever got a neverful it would be in the DE. I appreciate all the input and advice and Iam adoring loving lusting with my new Evora and that's how it should be with a purchase

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess