Eva plate

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
Hi all. I was just wondering if anyone has covered their Eva plate. I want to use it more as an everyday bag but I know the scratches will bother me. I've seen the kiosks in the mall that have that protective cover for phones and I'm pretty sure they can do other stuff. If you have covered your plate is it working pretty good? I think the plates ate only $30.00 but I'd probably be replacing it once a month. 😆 Thank you for any input.

I had a Favorite and covered all three sides of that plate with a clingy cell phone protector (3 separate pieces). It very rarely lifted up and worked great. Highly recommend doing that! I've also covered the back sides of locks on the alma, so that the lock and zipper would not scratch each other. Great trick, whoever thought of it!

Yep! That is what I use, iPhone screen protectors or any iPhone brand of screen! Just cut to the size you would like. Really cheap for a pack of Three something like $2- Works perfectly and mine have never come off, Yet? :biggrin: