Eva Longoria - Name that bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know the name of this black bag that Eva Longoria is carrying?

Attached Files:

• IMG.jpg
      IMG.jpg
      File size:
      59.9 KB
      Views:
  2. could this be some kind of Isabella Fiore? the tassels & weaving down the front look very familiar, but I can't remember from where.

3. I think its too conservative to be an isabella fiore...
    but the weaving does look similar...

crap i have seen it before and i can't put the name to my tongue.. ok.. well to my fingers... haha

4. yea - the more I looked at it, the less I thought IF. But I know I've seen those tassels before, and I love the weaving and the o-rings (you can't see it in that pic, but the rings that attach to the straps are also woven like the front of the bag - it's gorgeous!)

PLEASE someone tell me who makes this bag (and PLEASE don't say it's a $1000+ bag!!!)

5. Its lockheart and nordstroms has tons.. good luck.. its under 1000 dollars too:smile:

6. Lockheart, really? Thanks!!! saw a couple of these at Nordstroms on the clearance table - I actually almost bought one!. Do you happen to know if it's an older bag or newer style?

7. I like her bag and her bangles

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice