Eva in mono or ebene

I knew I wanted to get the Eva and had definitely decided on the mono. But when I saw them in person and tried them on, DE won hands down. I so love that I can just throw this bag around. I mean, it is a Crossbody for goodness sakes, and who wants to have to fuss and worry about those? So I say DE for sure. :smile:

100% DE!

I like some bags in mono and some bags in damier. Eva is 100% an ebene bag in my opinion.

I also would only get the neve full in damier while the speedy I would stick to mono. I think mayb the thin vachetta straps don't appeal to me? Also the gold chain on the Eva against the brown squares is gorg

I'm getting the Eva and can't decide which to get. I love the mono because it will be able to be used all year round and it's just so pretty, but worry about the rain or being out and someone spilling on me. Where as the ebene it's worry free but feel I won't want to use it in the spring summer months. What do you guys think?
Get the mono ! That's the one I love and I am on the hunt for one too. Imo the ebene is too masculine . Also mono is more of a year round bag. Don't overworry about the strap (well maybe for the first two months or so until it gets a little patina. Then enjoy it and don't worry about the strap. No bag will stay new and spot free forever. :biggrin:

allyloupuppy said:
Get the mono ! That's the one I love and I am on the hunt for one too. Imo the ebene is too masculine . Also mono is more of a year round bag. Don't overworry about the strap (well maybe for the first two months or so until it gets a little patina. Then enjoy it and don't worry about the strap. No bag will stay new and spot free forever. :biggrin:

Lol at masculine !!!

Mono! It doesn't have the large plate. I have a mono, and while I don't take it out (or I at least leave the strap off) when it's pouring outside, I certainly don't baby it. So far it has held up very well. The patina on it is darker than on several of my other bags that I've had for way longer, and it's really even.

So I went with the ebene :woohoo: I ordered it yesterday so I'm hoping it's here tomorrow because I'm going away this weekend and want to bring it!! They have come that quickly in the past so fingers crossed. It was shipped today :biggrin:

kprice1019 said:
So I went with the ebene :woohoo: I ordered it yesterday so I'm hoping it's here tomorrow because I'm going away this weekend and want to bring it!! They have come that quickly in the past so fingers crossed. It was shipped today :biggrin:

Good choice!! ;)