€8100 Hermès Bicycle

SophyCi

Sofa King Banned
Jan 19, 2022
With their Flâneur bike design, the renowned equestrian brand has returned to the saddle. This couture bicycle, handcrafted in France by Time, is a blend of flair and technological expertise: owing to its feather-light carbon frame and handy handle, you can take it up with one hand. With eight distinct speeds incorporated into the back wheel and full grain bull calfskin leather saddle and handlebar casing, this is a one-of-a-kind bike that can be used in the city or the countryside. A sportier variant is also available for those in the fast lane. Hermès Le Flâneur bike, available in certain Hermès locations. €8100. Hermès

Just found this interesting and wondering what people think about this. Would you buy it?

you-know-funny-hunting-memes.jpg

Honestly, my friend makes customized bikes. He's ready to build the same for me, but we all know it won't be real.
It will be just a miserable copy of the original

I've heard about London road traffic. I see why your mother did that
Learning to ride a bike is not hard though. You can start with a simple bike like this. You'll need just a few hours of practice and you'll be fine. :flowers:
I have my heart set on an adult tricycle.
I think I have a romantic idea of riding round dressed like mary poppins with a basket on the front containing a pup or a bunch of flowers!