Eugenie wallet

The price is $645 in the lower 48, in Hawaii I assume it is a little bit less. I don't have any pics, but there are some on LV's website. I have seen it IRL and it is really beautiful, I am still considering it. The good thing is it has loads of room for cards, around 10 spaces or so. The one thing holding me back is that it is really big! It could be used as a clutch almost, very nice though!

i have pictures...but how do you attach them??? i also wanted to let you know that i live in vancouver b.c. but purchased mine in seattle. the wallet itself was $680.00 but with tax it came out to be 739.84USD. hope this helps :smile: if anyone can show me how to post the pics to these responses then id be more than happy to post:smile:

skyblue, how is it working out having the bill compartment open on one side? At least that is how it looks in the pic on elux. I ordered it (arriving Tuesday), but it makes me a little nervous to have the bill pocket open like that. Like the wallet might loosen up with overstuffing and use, and the money could slip out (hey, I worry about things that haven't even happened yet! Bear with me). I'll have to see how it 'feels' to me when I get it.

lol well, firstly. it was a lot bigger than i thought it would be. so it could totally pass off as a clutch (which isnt a bad thing) and i love the fact that the bill compartment is open. its very easy to access and since the wallet closes shut, its not really easy for monies to fall out. i was seriously considering the french wallet, but then you have to slip the bills all the way in. i also havethe port tresor international? im not sure if thats what its called but its harder to get monies out as i have to slip my hands in to take monies out. the eugenie is deffinitly a good wallet to have, and the side compartment for the bills is a no hassle way to shop. :yes: and yay! i figured out the way of the picture posting

Attachments

• Picture 213.jpg
    Picture 213.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture 214.jpg
    Picture 214.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 217.jpg
    Picture 217.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 184
here's my Monogram Eugenie

eugenie001.jpg