EU Chatting and Stalking

I also really like the cardholder! :biggrin: Could you sent a picture when you have it? I'm waiting out some holiday expenses, if it's still available after that I might order it too hahaha.
I haven't seen the cardholder in person, but saw the brown Slender/Multiple wallet and PO, and the brown bucket hat which I tried (it was cute!). I forgot you're a dog person! The cardholder would be a fun piece . Personally I prefer the vanilla colourway in pics, but haven't seen that in person except for the silk top and shorts . I also have to go back and see if you posted more holiday shots :P

Reactions: EveyB
Sorry!! Late reply. Hmm, I'm not sure if I can choose between them :biggrin: I really love both bags. For me the Mini Bumbag is more casual and the PM EW is more dressy. Both fit a good amount of items. The only important difference to me is the price tag, I think by now the PM EW is very overpriced. I bought it at €2150 which was already very expensive I would say. To me the Mini Bumbag is fair priced. So value for money wise I would pick the Mini Bumbag over the PM EW.
Thanks C! Yes I totally agree with you regarding the price. It is very overpriced and so much more than the original PM lol LV are sure rising this mini bag trend for sure along with the EW trend too!

Reactions: EveyB
Thank you for the update! One of the pochette is the China exclusive!! Wonder why it didn’t sell out. I grabbed it!
Yay you're on this thread too!! I'm excited for you, that's awesome :yahoo:post pics if you feel like when it arrives! I didn't even know there was a China exclusive from that Christmas collection til today , so special :loveeyes:

Last edited:
24s big restock

Most of the Xmas animation is sold out, so is Mochi NS, but the Paris MPA was still available when I checked! Au pricing

View attachment 5975102View attachment 5975103
View attachment 5975104View attachment 5975105

Woooow, I'm shocked to see the Mochi NS there! I still know of people who are desperately looking for that bag, I even know people who paid 2k euro for it on the resell market (it's €1650 listed on 24S). I heard from a SA a while back that something went wrong with the stock and the bags only started coming in moooooonths later after release. The one who grabbed that must be extremely happy :biggrin:

Woooow, I'm shocked to see the Mochi NS there! I still know of people who are desperately looking for that bag, I even know people who paid 2k euro for it on the resell market (it's €1650 listed on 24S). I heard from a SA a while back that something went wrong with the stock and the bags only started coming in moooooonths later after release. The one who grabbed that must be extremely happy :biggrin:
I was also shocked to see the Mochi NS on 24S.
This one was available last week for a lower price than the KP on the Lv site. I guess no more KP in DA print 🤷‍♀️
1712051544958.png

I was also shocked to see the Mochi NS on 24S.
This one was available last week for a lower price than the KP on the Lv site. I guess no more KP in DA print 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 5976841
Wow, now this is very surprising. I thought they only sell some leftover stock of discontinued / limited edition bags. The DA keypouch is discontinued but used to be a staple item of the permanent collection. Who knows, maybe in the future we find some of the old goodies here. :smile:

What a shocking unboxing - I have never seen a limited edition bag packaged so terribly! :faint: Look what they did to this beautiful baby by pressing it to a much smaller and flatter box. :wtf: I couldn’t get the creases out the bag - they go so deep that the canvas feels like broken at several spots, especially on the bottom:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:The bag is of course going back.
If someone from LV reads this, please stop the packaging team from doing such terrible things to the bags!
View attachment 5970925
View attachment 5970927
This looks so pretty irl...you are definitely better off shopping in store...the items delivered off the online shopping doesnt end up as good as you expected....Will you pick up the replacement in store?

Reactions: EveyB and Lionfish