EU Chatting and Stalking

Was looking around at Chanel or LV for another heart piece and this little black coin purse from Chanel kinda stole my heart :biggrin: :heart:

I love how it goes with my other heart pieces from LV and even figured out a way to make it dual purpose SLG, by using my detachable Chanel strap from my Chanel AirPods case and attaching it to my new Chanel black patent heart, so I can wear it on body, and as shown in here...

Also I wanted to double check does anyone know if LV has any heart shaped bags or SLG's coming up this year? You're all so fab and knowledgable in here, so any advice appreciated x

View attachment 5753518

Love it :love:. Perfect match with your Chanel bag and versatile too :tup:.

Just beautiful!! You are so creative in what you put together. I think you may have gotten this, but I can’t remember. LV released the Pop My Heart small bag, both colors still available for order on US website. Dk about any other hearts upcoming. Here’s a pic jic you hadn’t seen it. Happy Friday!

View attachment 5753625
Aww thanks for your very kind words @DrTr :heart: and appreciate you showing me this one, Abu Dhabi is showing stock so might pop into their LV next week. Have a wonderful weekend x

Love it :love:. Perfect match with your Chanel bag and versatile too :tup:.
Hey @bigverne28 and thank you :heart:! I've had this Chanel Jumbo for decades now (you know the good old days, when Chanel had gold coating on the metal and was kind of reasonably priced :biggrin:) plus this heart is my first patent Chanel anything, so I couldn't resist. I'm getting asked what fits inside it over on my IG and tbh the answer is not too much, but it's wayyyyyy cute, so I can forgive it :biggrin:. If I get a chance I'll try to make another video on what it actually fits sometime soon x

Was looking around at Chanel or LV for another heart piece and this little black coin purse from Chanel kinda stole my heart :biggrin: :heart:

I love how it goes with my other heart pieces from LV and even figured out a way to make it dual purpose SLG, by using my detachable Chanel strap from my Chanel AirPods case and attaching it to my new Chanel black patent heart, so I can wear it on body, and as shown in here...

Also I wanted to double check does anyone know if LV has any heart shaped bags or SLG's coming up this year? You're all so fab and knowledgable in here, so any advice appreciated x

View attachment 5753518

What a gorgeous shot of your slgs! Your pic alway brings a smile to my face and is always colour coordinated. I would have to agree with drtr, the lv pop my heart that was released for Valentine’s Day in lilac and dragonfruit. Very cute bag and is definitely up your alley for sure. Check it out

Hey @bigverne28 and thank you :heart:! I've had this Chanel Jumbo for decades now (you know the good old days, when Chanel had gold coating on the metal and was kind of reasonably priced :biggrin:) plus this heart is my first patent Chanel anything, so I couldn't resist. I'm getting asked what fits inside it over on my IG and tbh the answer is not too much, but it's wayyyyyy cute, so I can forgive it :biggrin:. If I get a chance I'll try to make another video on what it actually fits sometime soon x
The patent leather looks amazing!

It is to die for… I saw the onthego PM in this colour and fell in love straight away. Unfortunately it was a bit too small to use as a laptop bag, so I asked for the Neverfull… SA tablet was showing there was one in stock but she wasn’t able to find it! How strange is that? She told me they don’t do reservations (I’m in Switzerland). I took the plunge and purchased it anyway, it will be brought over from France. SA warned me availability changes fast so they might decline my order if the bag gets somehow sold in the store they’re pulling it from so now fingers crossed…
It is a GORGEOUS color!!! I hope like crazy for you that it is winging its way to you very soon. I’m betting you will get it, I think they made quite a few Kusama pieces. And I adore NF‘s, this print/color is my absolute favorite in the Kusama pieces. And what a stunning tote/laptop bag for you. Please keep us posted and sending you lots of positive energy that we will next see your reveal very soon!! :flowers:

Hello everyone from Singapore! My trip has been great so far with lots of walking (my legs ache everyday) and eating (tummy not big enough)! It’s been raining almost every day..haven’t bought any Lux stuff yet as been checking out other stuff..the LV at the MBS store has nice displays but I didn’t go check out the YK drop 2 launch..they had stuff before 31/3 but couldn’t sell until launch..I wanted to see the Romy but they didn’t have any in stock…I’m quite behind with all the posts heeee..some snippets of my trip so far! Used my long champ x Pokémon bags for the trip, visited the Apple & LV store…Staycation 1 done..second staycation in town next week..headed to Jewel tomorrow..

2408FC67-6C12-446A-AD79-CC79952C9092.jpeg

69489D4C-5A1C-4B34-BF9A-40177C28C3D5.jpeg

F6B28299-0A0F-4F5F-ABBC-DC6857F9C196.jpeg

F5CD64CD-C80D-473B-9809-B99DB7F6DD3B.jpeg

B0883BA0-0CED-41A1-B38C-827957B4046A.jpeg

4A334040-5893-45F6-9507-319B3EF5CC1E.jpeg

65771345-AABE-4280-9315-BA47E19A5236.jpeg

B739CF23-0E11-4BB7-8C3A-CD56B447DC09.jpeg

BE8251B3-0C84-4C39-9502-D26261B272D4.jpeg

7178E344-614E-4EB4-A72E-9B386612EA7D.jpeg

FA718719-D1F2-4413-AF3C-5E11F48AF18C.jpeg

Ebay. I was wanting it for a while and missed one a while back on Fashionphile that I was eyeballing for a bit that was full set. When this one popped up on Ebay I didn't hem and haw so much. After that I think 3 popped up on Fashionphile all of a sudden. You may want to check out Fashionphile.

Also, apparently the vanity case version came up new on 24s semi-recently. You could also keep checking 24s but I think you just have to keep checking preloved avenues.
Thank you! :smile:

I have to say, not mine as well.

Well I was too nervous what will come in 2023 and subscribed to Foxy on Insta.:panic:
So I already saw the whole stuff coming until fall :idea:
Including the new summer degrade, the denim stuff, the wine and kaki, tigergram etc…
Unfortunately I have to say nothing caught my eyes and my heart yet. Only the Monoglam looks nice, but I think I would have to see it IRL because of the shimmering effect….

So my thoughts go back to 2022 and 2021 and Im really debating if I should go for a preloved BTP Speedy 25 (in brume) or SITC Speedy 20 (in khaki).

If anyone owns the By the Pool stuff, may I ask how its holding up in things like wear and color transfer? Im just so afraid of these light canvas colors, but they are to die for :love:
I also go back and forth trying to love a DE Speedy, maybe the new one with rose braided handles or something more carefree in dark colors, but my heart doesnt sing that much. So what to do, are you team „it costs a lot of money, the bag should hold up well“… or team „YOLO, go for what makes your heart sing, life is too short“?
I would really appreciate your thoughts and experiences, thx :flowers:
I have to say, not mine as well.

Well I was too nervous what will come in 2023 and subscribed to Foxy on Insta.:panic:
So I already saw the whole stuff coming until fall :idea:
Including the new summer degrade, the denim stuff, the wine and kaki, tigergram etc…
Unfortunately I have to say nothing caught my eyes and my heart yet. Only the Monoglam looks nice, but I think I would have to see it IRL because of the shimmering effect….

So my thoughts go back to 2022 and 2021 and Im really debating if I should go for a preloved BTP Speedy 25 (in brume) or SITC Speedy 20 (in khaki).

If anyone owns the By the Pool stuff, may I ask how its holding up in things like wear and color transfer? Im just so afraid of these light canvas colors, but they are to die for :love:
I also go back and forth trying to love a DE Speedy, maybe the new one with rose braided handles or something more carefree in dark colors, but my heart doesnt sing that much. So what to do, are you team „it costs a lot of money, the bag should hold up well“… or team „YOLO, go for what makes your heart sing, life is too short“?
I would really appreciate your thoughts and experiences, thx :flowers:
I have the tiny backpack in Brume colour. The colour is to die for. I only use it in summer. I don’t wear dark colours in summer so no problem of transfer. I baby my bag. I think it is like the DA but a little less fragile.

Hello everyone from Singapore! My trip has been great so far with lots of walking (my legs ache everyday) and eating (tummy not big enough)! It’s been raining almost every day..haven’t bought any Lux stuff yet as been checking out other stuff..the LV at the MBS store has nice displays but I didn’t go check out the YK drop 2 launch..they had stuff before 31/3 but couldn’t sell until launch..I wanted to see the Romy but they didn’t have any in stock…I’m quite behind with all the posts heeee..some snippets of my trip so far! Used my long champ x Pokémon bags for the trip, visited the Apple & LV store…Staycation 1 done..second staycation in town next week..headed to Jewel tomorrow..

View attachment 5753945

View attachment 5753947

View attachment 5753948

View attachment 5753949

View attachment 5753950

View attachment 5753951

View attachment 5753952

View attachment 5753953

View attachment 5753954

View attachment 5753955

View attachment 5753956
Wow :nuts: food looks so yummy mapoon! I’m drooling. Glad to hear your having an awesome time there. Enjoy every minute! Your Pokémon Longchamp bags are so cute

I have been MIA for weeks but I’m back :wave:and have just caught up on about 40 pages!
We had a brilliant trip to Paris in February. Didn’t buy anything from LV because I treated myself to something from Cartier :graucho:
They put your purchases in little white bags so that nobody can tell you’re walking around with Cartier inside, how clever is that?!
Here’s just a few pictures from our trip. We went for dinner at Le Bristol and I know some of you in here are cat lovers.. they have a resident cat! :heart:
251B9E89-B4EB-4331-BB90-26C5D1855023.jpeg8651A0BA-7A87-4804-9661-57A1C3F3F114.jpeg
CFE78562-F191-4EDE-B018-9A98766737EC.jpeg

I have been MIA for weeks but I’m back :wave:and have just caught up on about 40 pages!
We had a brilliant trip to Paris in February. Didn’t buy anything from LV because I treated myself to something from Cartier :graucho:
They put your purchases in little white bags so that nobody can tell you’re walking around with Cartier inside, how clever is that?!
Here’s just a few pictures from our trip. We went for dinner at Le Bristol and I know some of you in here are cat lovers.. they have a resident cat! :heart:
View attachment 5754074View attachment 5754075
View attachment 5754076
Very happy that you enjoyed your trip in Paris. I hope it was not too dirty because we have lot of problems with the strike. Beautiful pics!!!