EU Chatting and Stalking

OMG can you please communicate with them about the 24s men's vs women's price differences for the exact same items :lol: :lol: the perfume story is HILARIOUS, your SA must have their head spinning!

Do you get a special "thank you gift" from head office for being so alert? :graucho::happydance::lol::lol: maybe VIC promotion?
Noooooo! They'll just increase the price of the mens and us savy ladies will miss out!

My very helpful SA gave me some prices for YK Drop2 in AUD.

Weekend Tote 5250
(For comparison, Watercolor PM Virgil was 3950)

Keepall 25 3950
Trio messenger 4600
Gaston 3300

Thank you @Mapoon for your Redbook pics! Unfortunately it sounds like the pumpkin images that were separate. Are not actually charms :sad: I was hoping for maybe a purple charm.

Seems like no pumpkin charms are sold separately. The Trio Messenger has a charm attached.

My very helpful SA gave me some prices for YK Drop2 in AUD.

Weekend Tote 5250
(For comparison, Watercolor PM Virgil was 3950)

Keepall 25 3950
Trio messenger 4600
Gaston 3300

Thank you @Mapoon for your Redbook pics! Unfortunately it sounds like the pumpkin images that were separate. Are not actually charms :sad: I was hoping for maybe a purple charm.

Seems like no pumpkin charms are sold separately. The Trio Messenger has a charm attached.
@Emphosix posted on Wednesday there are pumpkin bag charms in blue, yellow and purple :biggrin:. Limited to 1375 pcs :whut:.

And my unboxing. I am first person who order this bag from NBS store.
Who guessed which bag hubby chose for me?
Sorry for mod pictures- I am in my home comfty clothes and I had to take it in my daughte’s room as it is the only one with mirror :lol:

View attachment 5708300

View attachment 5708301

View attachment 5708302

View attachment 5708303

View attachment 5708304

View attachment 5708312
Congrats babe!! This is such a beautiful bag...I think it's just as pretty as the capucine...Enjoy her in good health!! :loveeyes:

I would really love to get a purple bag charm but if they are so limited, I have no chance. They are for VIPs only I guess. :noworry: I already asked my CS about the Garden bag charm, which was never available on the website, and she sent me some generic answer about spare parts etc., so I couldn’t order that. I suppose that’s the case with these too.
Don’t give up so soon. All we can do is try and see what happens :idea:.

I would really love to get a purple bag charm but if they are so limited, I have no chance. They are for VIPs only I guess. :noworry: I already asked my CS about the Garden bag charm, which was never available on the website, and she sent me some generic answer about spare parts etc., so I couldn’t order that. I suppose that’s the case with these too.
What is the Garden bagcharm? Do you have a pic plz?