EU Chatting and Stalking

Really? :whut:. I don’t think there is going to be a rush for preorders. From what I’m reading many are not feeling this collab especially the mono pieces. It’s seems to be a huge collection and I’m still convinced a lot of it will end up on 24s.

View attachment 5661793
Not sure how true this post is…. I am nowhere close to spending 50 k this year but my SA said that a link would be open for me to pre order this weekend for January delivery. I think it is to drum up anticipation as it is a huge investment for LV so they are hoping people will buy. I don’t think there will be a huge rush for preorders either.

Not sure how true this post is…. I am nowhere close to spending 50 k this year but my SA said that a link would be open for me to pre order this weekend for January delivery. I think it is to drum up anticipation as it is a huge investment for LV so they are hoping people will buy. I don’t think there will be a huge rush for preorders either.
Probably the Asian market will go crazy for the collection but I don’t think it will sell out so fast. Only if they have limited quantity available…

Have you seen individual bag charms coming? I liked more of the previous Kusama collection. I do like the yellow Alma BB, but it’s a little too small for me. I should also save some money, so I prefer SLGs at this point. Maybe a bag charm or two :graucho: and a scarf…
I think many would like to get their hands on the pumpkin charm...it's prob the most signature item for the artist...including myself...

Oh on the white pieces the psychedelic flower is actually debossed :love: :nuts: I am convinced to buy this white keepall now instead of the black one! This is super gorgeous! On this picture here you can see the debossing effect. Website description also mentions it

View attachment 5661940
OMG perfect choice mate!! It's definitely nicer than the black one...I actually love the pochette voyage with this print..just a pity it's white and Im not the most careful person...

They’ve gone huge on this collection. I can’t recall an LV collab that has so many pieces. It almost makes it not limited edition, especially the mono canvas with the coloured dots. The men’s only has a few pieces, the design is way better and feels more limited. I’m interested to see how the women’s collection sells.