EU Chatting and Stalking

I've just seen from her listing that the felicie pochette from the multi felicie is approx. 7 inches long and the standard one is 8.3 inches. I think price wise (£1040), it's about right because the strap itself if sold alone would probably be about £350, the coin/card pouch thing would probably retail for about £200ish leaving the pouch to be about £500ish.
If I’ve understood right, the regular Felicie is quite small and this is even smaller? :shocked: And no chain? I’d rather buy the regular Felicie and the MPA strap separately.

On one of the LV facebook groups, someone is already selling their multi pochette felicie - it's crazy how fast resellers work! :faint:

Ps. The felicie pochette that comes with this one is definitely smaller than the standard felicie
I know the strap is thinner than the MPA but smaller felicie wow...given that there's no inserts....I wish it came in more colours and leathers....maybe they are testing the market first..
Well when you look at them side by side - the one from the multi pochette felicie looks smaller. The standard felicie (top pic) has 6 4 point star things and the one from the multi pochette felicie has 4 (bottom pic)

View attachment 4961138 View attachment 4961139
Very very observant!! And cost heaps more too!!
I've just seen from her listing that the felicie pochette from the multi felicie is approx. 7 inches long and the standard one is 8.3 inches. I think price wise (£1040), it's about right because the strap itself if sold alone would probably be about £350, the coin/card pouch thing would probably retail for about £200ish leaving the pouch to be about £500ish.
Definitely smaller @beautycase mentioned that the other day when I posted mod shots. This could explain the low price. I’m sure it’ll still be a good seller. I think it’s a bit of a cheek to call it a Felicie when it’s got no inserts or separate chain!

Edit: When I say “low” price if you take into account the cost of the strap and separate pouch.

Last edited:
I was just looking at some Samorga inserts and I can't get over the fact that the shipping is the same or in some cases more than the cost of the insert :whut: even using a 20% discount code, if I were to get an insert for my nano speedy it would be about 54USD which is about £40 because the item is 30USD and the shipping is also 30USD. Ladies, we need to go into the bag organiser/insert trade :giggle:

Last edited:
I was just looking at some Samorga inserts and I can't get over the fact that the shipping is the same or in some cases more than the cost of the insert :whut: even using a 20% discount code, if I were to get an insert for my nano speedy it would he about 54USD which is about £40 because the item is 30USD and the shipping is also 30USD. Ladies, we need to go into the bag organiser/insert trade :giggle:
Yeah I agree even made in the UK would cost approx £5-£7 in labour and materials so thats a good profit margin! Great opportunity for any lady entrepreneurs out there ;)

I was just looking at some Samorga inserts and I can't get over the fact that the shipping is the same or in some cases more than the cost of the insert :whut: even using a 20% discount code, if I were to get an insert for my nano speedy it would be about 54USD which is about £40 because the item is 30USD and the shipping is also 30USD. Ladies, we need to go into the bag organiser/insert trade :giggle:
There's a few that's UK or EU based. I just bought one from Lanillio for one of my YSL bags. I've also used Handbag Angels in the past. I think there's another one called Edinburgh blooms.
I don't work for any of them I promise lol.

There's a few that's UK or EU based. I just bought one from Lanillio for one of my YSL bags. I've also used Handbag Angels in the past. I think there's another one called Edinburgh blooms.
I don't work for any of them I promise lol.
Thank you - I have heard of both of them. I think handbag angels are good but got put off by the price of their kirigami conversion kits. I'll take a look at them. I'm trying to find the perfect liner for nano speedy because I know that if it's too thick, I won't get anything in the bag

Last edited: