EU Chatting and Stalking

I got the little key cles as well, it’s gorgeous! I also picked up the speedy 20 in beige and the Neonoe bb in pink…. Hoping to possibly exchange the Neonoe for the Lilas but it’s not available anywhere in the US
Congratulations!! Nice you got so many colours for your collection! I hope you get the Lilas Noe, it was in store in my country and it is pretty! The leather was so soft too !

I wonder how popular this collection will be given the economic situations everywhere.. was surprised the pricing was mostly better than a lot of the Men's leather pieces actually, that helped me decide on the Cles instantly when I saw it. The Rock-climbing cles is over $400AUD more than the Stardust! Could get another style of cles or bag charm for that :amazed: :wtf:

Congratulations!! Nice you got so many colours for your collection! I hope you get the Lilas Noe, it was in store in my country and it is pretty! The leather was so soft too !

I wonder how popular this collection will be given the economic situations everywhere.. was surprised the pricing was mostly better than a lot of the Men's leather pieces actually, that helped me decide on the Cles instantly when I saw it. The Rock-climbing cles is over $400AUD more than the Stardust! Could get another style of cles or bag charm for that :amazed: :wtf:

thank you! I just love this collection, it’s so “happy” and cheerful. I have been having a hard time resisting lol! The Lilas is just gorgeous so I do hope I can find the Neonoe, however, I can’t lie the pink is beautiful as well! I agree on the prices considering they’re all leather! From what I am seeing these pieces are very popular, with the exception on the multi pouchette, that seems to be the least desirable.

thank you! I just love this collection, it’s so “happy” and cheerful. I have been having a hard time resisting lol! The Lilas is just gorgeous so I do hope I can find the Neonoe, however, I can’t lie the pink is beautiful as well! I agree on the prices considering they’re all leather! From what I am seeing these pieces are very popular, with the exception on the multi pouchette, that seems to be the least desirable.
Agree it's a very Happy collection! I just think that it's probably gonna be unlikely that this sort of leather effect might be released again, certainly not in these colours , and it does remind me of nature, sunsets, beaches the shimmer of the sea..

I did Google "Milos Greece" for pictures and expected full on pinks and colourful coral reefs in their caves and stuff :lol: :lol: :lol:I know it's not known for reefs but you never know! maybe Great Barrier Reef would have made more sense, but it's winter here. It looks like a beautiful place, but still flummoxed by "Stardust" and "Milos"

This was really helpful, thank you!

I just scoured your list and didn't see any "metallic " or "shimmer" Speedy, that makes Stardust even more appealing to me :lol: :lol: :lol: well I guess this is all FW so it makes sense. Thanks again!

So this is what should be coming for the next months for womens.

July:
  • Capucines Flower Contrast
    • BB Noir
    • BB Blanc
  • Capucines Vichy
    • BB Noir
    • BB Rose
  • Mahina Sac Noeud
    • MM Noir
    • MM Galet
    • PM Noir
    • PM Creme
  • Bubblegram
    • Vert alma BB & Over the Moon
    • Lilas Papillon BB & Over the Moon
  • Caryall MM & PM
  • Twist Juicy Strap
    • MM Noir
    • MM Blanc
  • Fall for you Monogram Empreinte (brownish color)
    • OTG MM, Metis, Multi Pochette, Neonoe MM, Nano Speedy, Zippy Wallet, Victorine...
  • Fall for you Canvas (Canvas with the Pockets on the Front)
    • OTG MM, Neverfull MM, Maxi Pochette, Speedy 25, Felicie Strap & Go, Sarah Wallet, Card Holder 6CC, Zippy Wallet, PF. Lou
  • Nomade (brown nomade leather)
    • Noe, Alma PM, Speedy 25
  • FW22 Show Monogram (Regular monogram)
    • Petite Malle V, Cite Bag
  • FW22 Show Garden (Flower Monogram)
    • Neverfull, Coussin, OTG, Loop, Speedy 25, Dauphine, Keepall 45, Pochette Coussin, Pte Cartes, Nano Bucket, Zippy Wallet...
  • Capucines Colorblock
    • MM Noir / Arizona / Creme
    • MM Arizona / Creme
  • Marceau Empreinte
    • Noir
    • Tourterelle
    • Creme
  • On my Side
    • PM Galet
    • MM Arizona
  • New Wave Chain Bag
    • PM Noir
    • PM Taupe
    • MM Rose
    • MM Navy
  • Twist Charm Chain
    • MM Noir
    • MM Gold
    • PM Quartz
  • Nano Speedy Empreinte in Black / Beige
  • Monogram Reverse Slgs
    • Cardholder 6cc
    • PF. Lou
  • Monogram Empreinte PTE Mon Rosalie
    • Noir
    • Turquoise
    • Rose
    • Creme
  • Micro Metis
  • Capucine Vertical Wallet
  • Lots of RTW, Shoes, Gifting

August:
  • Lots of boots and shoes
  • Lots of new Scarves
  • Vivienne Moon
    • Plates
    • Cups
    • Some kind of special victorine with a golden flap, regular monogram and a drawn vivienne sitting on a moon in the lower right corner of the wallet (Super gorgeous!)
  • Lots of new high end jewellery

September:
  • Twist EPI XL
    • Brown
    • Black
  • Monogram Empreinte Cognac
    • OTG GM, Neverfull MM, Speedy 25, Zippy Wallet, Felicie
  • Capucines mix exo
    • BB
    • Mini
    • Long Wallet
  • Capucines Flower Chain
    • MM
    • BB
    • Mini
  • Coussin Gris
    • MM
    • PM
  • Lockme
    • Khaki
    • Rose
  • Mahina Flight Mode 2022 (Blackish with pinkish logos)
    • Bella, Bella Tote, Carmel, Zippy Wallet, PF. Clea, Envelope
  • Loop GM in monogram reverse
  • Twist Metallics MM
  • Capucine Braided Metallic
    • MM
    • BB
  • Capucines Colorblock
    • MM
    • BB
  • Passport in Monogram Empreinte black / Beige
  • Strap in Rose
  • Lots of RTW
  • Lots of Shoes

October:
  • LV Pillow 2022
    • Maxi MPA, OTG, Palm Spring, Speedy 25, Maxi Bumbag, Phone Pouch
  • Cozygram (regular bags with shearling at the top)
    • Locky BB, Neonoe BB, Diane
  • Coussin PM in Anthracite
  • Coussin Zippy Wallet in Anthracite
  • Monogram Empreinte new Color (Rose leather, Beige logos)
    • Metis, Bagatelle, Carryall, OTG, Neverfull, Felicie, Victorine, Zippy Wallet
  • Monogram Empreinte Carryall
    • MM
    • PM
  • On my Side
    • Noir Shearling
    • Caramel Shearling
  • Bubblegram Over the Moon in Gris
  • Coussin PM in Ice Blue
  • Loooots of new Capucine colors
    • MM
    • BB
    • Mini
  • New Wave - new colors: metallic Anthracite, metallic rose, metallic white
    • Multi Pochette
    • Chain Bag PM & MM
  • New Pochette Metis (looks smaller than the current one, has gold chain)
  • A lot of new Twist bags
  • Mahina new colors
    • Gris
    • Blue
  • Nano Noe in Monogram Empreinte
  • Monogram Celeste Wallet
  • XMAS Slgs
    • Cles, Mini Pochette, Victorine, Zippy wallet, Zippy coin purse, Felicie, Passport
    • Citys: Paris, ?, ?, ?
  • Lots of new RTW
  • Lots of new Shoes
  • Lots of new Sunglasses

November:
  • Cruise 23 Side Trunk
    • Monogram
    • Black
    • Tan
    • Light Gold
    • Grey
  • Monogram Jacquard Denim 2022 (Blackish)
    • Petite Malle, Loop PM, Speedy 25, Coussin MM, OTG MM, Neverfull MM, Dauphine MM, Neo Noe, Zippy Wallet, Victorine
  • Coussin PM in silver
  • Coussin BB in Pink Gold
  • Capucines in Shearling
  • FF22 Show Steamer Bag
    • MM
    • PM
  • LV Night 2022
    • Coussin Belt Bag in Gold
    • Capucine Mini in Gold
    • Petite Malle in Black
    • Coussin BB in Black
  • Cruise 23 LV Book WOC
  • Coussin Belt Bag in Rose Gold
  • Pochette Coussin in Silver

December:
  • Capucine BB (Fleurs D'Asnieres) - Blue Capucine with golden flowers drawn on it, SUPER GORGEOUS

Last edited:
In the earliest daylight. I can't wait till it's full daylight. It's already so pretty!

I imagine the Speedy must look incredible in natural light as well.

Very happy !

It looks more yellow in the pic with the Mini Keepall charm, but the most accurate pic would be the one with the box . Definitely more aqua than yellow.

I think the Speedy with its deep and smaller embossing might give a bit of that "reptile" or textured effect that people mentioned about the Illusion Taurillon Keepall XS .

I am so keen to see the SLGs and Trio pouches, really all 3 colours together really complement well in person! I never expected to like this colour at all!

View attachment 5431784View attachment 5431785View attachment 5431786View attachment 5431787
Looks fab in your collection! It complements the keepall xs beautifully with the green and then the yellow shimmer with the yellow keepall. Congrats! :drinks: I’m sure you will get plenty use out of it and will bring you much joy when you use it.

Hahaha , no ! U are not the only one !! Im there with you .. Im Asian , when I said many times to anybody that its too hot , they looked me all baffled with comment “But …. You are used to this heat ??” Duhhhhh , in Asia we have this thing called AIR CONDITIONER ! … So we dont go out much … And we afraid of being tanned :lol: :lol: So yeah , cold ?no thank u, hot? I will melt:lol::lol:
Lol why are you afraid of being tanned

Thank you sweetie!!:hbeat: I didn't like the vibe of Mykonos. All the other island where really dreamy like you see it on instragram, not too crowded, clean and a nice audience of people. Mykonos was just busy, like very crowded with very young people who come to party, it was a mess on the streets, lots of carbage laying around, store owners where very pushy and it's so expensive there.

Maybe it depends what your holiday purpose is. My bf and I like to explore cities, go on hikes, get good local food, enjoy nature and history. We don't drink and don't party at all (yeah I love to be boring:giggle:). I think if you do like to party you could have a great time there! It was just not for us. But I'm happy we went because now we experienced it and that made the other islands we visited even more valuable.
Thank you for the insight. No you’re not boring at all, I am exactly the same and love history and culture and a big no no to partying for me haha. It’s such a shame too when people visit somewhere and don’t respect the place by leaving rubbish lying around and being overly noisy etc.

Someone found this in the RTW section of the website. I like the white canvas so much without that extra pocket :lol: Maybe not a bad idea to scroll the RTW once in a while to spot unreleased bags:giggle:
Same, the white canvas is so gorgeous. Also not loving the new front pocket

Lol why are you afraid of being tanned
Most Asians avoid the sun like the plague, including my mom. They like to be fair. She won't go in the sun without an umbrella. That's why whitening skincare products are so popular in Asia. I was raised in Hawaii, so I don't mind being tan. My mom would give me scoldings all the time.

Yes, I understand what you mean! I also understand Foxy and the seller both want to make some profit out of selling these items but an even worse example is the NF sunrise pastel for sale. The new price is $2710 and it's listed for $4200, that's an increase of almost $1500:faint: you can buy an additional bag for that money, that's just insane.. I hope no one is that crazy to pay that price.
View attachment 5426208Sorry if this is an unpopular opinion but is Foxylvden just becoming an easy way for resellers to use her consignment shop as a way to sell things under the LV radar? I've noticed that more and more it's the latest collections that are being sold brand new at inflated prices. The Sunrise OTG that I've screen shot has a retail price of $3,400 and its listed on her consignment shop at $4,300. What are your thoughts? I think that as her Collector herself she must know how it feels to not be able to get hold of something and have to pay and inflated price because they're snapped up by resellers.

Not an unpopular opinion to me, I think it’s terrible :sad:

I would just wear the bag home and dispose of the box and carrier bag. No one in customs is going to know you bought the bag in Turkey unless you declare it or make it obvious by carrying LV shopping bags.
Yes, this is what I also do. Take it out of the box and use as per usual. Then no paperbag whatsoever. Saves me from paying customs tax every time.

Ooh are we supposed to declare these bags / shopping when we enter the UK too.. ?

So this is what should be coming for the next months for womens.

July:
  • Capucines Flower Contrast
    • BB Noir
    • BB Blanc
  • Capucines Vichy
    • BB Noir
    • BB Rose
  • Mahina Sac Noeud
    • MM Noir
    • MM Galet
    • PM Noir
    • PM Creme
  • Bubblegram
    • Vert alma BB & Over the Moon
    • Lilas Papillon BB & Over the Moon
  • Caryall MM & PM
  • Twist Juicy Strap
    • MM Noir
    • MM Blanc
  • Fall for you Monogram Empreinte (brownish color)
    • OTG MM, Metis, Multi Pochette, Neonoe MM, Nano Speedy, Zippy Wallet, Victorine...
  • Fall for you Canvas (Canvas with the Pockets on the Front)
    • OTG MM, Neverfull MM, Maxi Pochette, Speedy 25, Felicie Strap & Go, Sarah Wallet, Card Holder 6CC, Zippy Wallet, PF. Lou
  • Nomade (brown nomade leather)
    • Noe, Alma PM, Speedy 25
  • FW22 Show Monogram (Regular monogram)
    • Petite Malle V, Cite Bag
  • FW22 Show Garden (Flower Monogram)
    • Neverfull, Coussin, OTG, Loop, Speedy 25, Dauphine, Keepall 45, Pochette Coussin, Pte Cartes, Nano Bucket, Zippy Wallet...
  • Capucines Colorblock
    • MM Noir / Arizona / Creme
    • MM Arizona / Creme
  • Marceau Empreinte
    • Noir
    • Tourterelle
    • Creme
  • On my Side
    • PM Galet
    • MM Arizona
  • New Wave Chain Bag
    • PM Noir
    • PM Taupe
    • MM Rose
    • MM Navy
  • Twist Charm Chain
    • MM Noir
    • MM Gold
    • PM Quartz
  • Nano Speedy Empreinte in Black / Beige
  • Monogram Reverse Slgs
    • Cardholder 6cc
    • PF. Lou
  • Monogram Empreinte PTE Mon Rosalie
    • Noir
    • Turquoise
    • Rose
    • Creme
  • Micro Metis
  • Capucine Vertical Wallet
  • Lots of RTW, Shoes, Gifting

August:
  • Lots of boots and shoes
  • Lots of new Scarves
  • Vivienne Moon
    • Plates
    • Cups
    • Some kind of special victorine with a golden flap, regular monogram and a drawn vivienne sitting on a moon in the lower right corner of the wallet (Super gorgeous!)
  • Lots of new high end jewellery

September:
  • Twist EPI XL
    • Brown
    • Black
  • Monogram Empreinte Cognac
    • OTG GM, Neverfull MM, Speedy 25, Zippy Wallet, Felicie
  • Capucines mix exo
    • BB
    • Mini
    • Long Wallet
  • Capucines Flower Chain
    • MM
    • BB
    • Mini
  • Coussin Gris
    • MM
    • PM
  • Lockme
    • Khaki
    • Rose
  • Mahina Flight Mode 2022 (Blackish with pinkish logos)
    • Bella, Bella Tote, Carmel, Zippy Wallet, PF. Clea, Envelope
  • Loop GM in monogram reverse
  • Twist Metallics MM
  • Capucine Braided Metallic
    • MM
    • BB
  • Capucines Colorblock
    • MM
    • BB
  • Passport in Monogram Empreinte black / Beige
  • Strap in Rose
  • Lots of RTW
  • Lots of Shoes

October:
  • LV Pillow 2022
    • Maxi MPA, OTG, Palm Spring, Speedy 25, Maxi Bumbag, Phone Pouch
  • Cozygram (regular bags with shearling at the top)
    • Locky BB, Neonoe BB, Diane
  • Coussin PM in Anthracite
  • Coussin Zippy Wallet in Anthracite
  • Monogram Empreinte new Color (Rose leather, Beige logos)
    • Metis, Bagatelle, Carryall, OTG, Neverfull, Felicie, Victorine, Zippy Wallet
  • Monogram Empreinte Carryall
    • MM
    • PM
  • On my Side
    • Noir Shearling
    • Caramel Shearling
  • Bubblegram Over the Moon in Gris
  • Coussin PM in Ice Blue
  • Loooots of new Capucine colors
    • MM
    • BB
    • Mini
  • New Wave - new colors: metallic Anthracite, metallic rose, metallic white
    • Multi Pochette
    • Chain Bag PM & MM
  • New Pochette Metis (looks smaller than the current one, has gold chain)
  • A lot of new Twist bags
  • Mahina new colors
    • Gris
    • Blue
  • Nano Noe in Monogram Empreinte
  • Monogram Celeste Wallet
  • XMAS Slgs
    • Cles, Mini Pochette, Victorine, Zippy wallet, Zippy coin purse, Felicie, Passport
    • Citys: Paris, ?, ?, ?
  • Lots of new RTW
  • Lots of new Shoes
  • Lots of new Sunglasses

November:
  • Cruise 23 Side Trunk
    • Monogram
    • Black
    • Tan
    • Light Gold
    • Grey
  • Monogram Jacquard Denim 2022 (Blackish)
    • Petite Malle, Loop PM, Speedy 25, Coussin MM, OTG MM, Neverfull MM, Dauphine MM, Neo Noe, Zippy Wallet, Victorine
  • Coussin PM in silver
  • Coussin BB in Pink Gold
  • Capucines in Shearling
  • FF22 Show Steamer Bag
    • MM
    • PM
  • LV Night 2022
    • Coussin Belt Bag in Gold
    • Capucine Mini in Gold
    • Petite Malle in Black
    • Coussin BB in Black
  • Cruise 23 LV Book WOC
  • Coussin Belt Bag in Rose Gold
  • Pochette Coussin in Silver

December:
  • Capucine BB (Fleurs D'Asnieres) - Blue Capucine with golden flowers drawn on it, SUPER GORGEOUS

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such detailed information.

I am so excited for all the Speedy 25 as it has been high on my list since the start of the year! Also very eager for the Vivienne Moon Victorine! :panic: