EU Chatting and Stalking

Okayyyy, a PA with additional pocket and two straps, interesting. I see a lot of add-ons that will increase the price like crazy probably:lol: I loooove the white canvas! Still unsure about that pocket tho :doh:
The front pocket adds unnecessary bulk imo. Agree, these add ons (pocket, long strap), means extra £££££.

Last edited:
:tup:. Exactly like me. I'm all about local food, nature, history and culture, hence why I avoided Mykonos. I knew it was overpriced and heavily focused on party culture.

Yeah, spread some love for team no party animal:ghi5::giggle: You made a great choice! You won't be missing anything from Mykonos. Can't wait for your travel experiences:hbeat:

Okayyyy, a PA with additional pocket and two straps, interesting. I see a lot of add-ons that will increase the price like crazy probably:lol: I loooove the white canvas! Still unsure about that pocket tho :doh:
I think it could be a very practical everyday bag. The zip is for easy access and the outside pocket for extra space. Would love this in Epi!