EU Chatting and Stalking

Thank you Mapoon. Very true with the heaviness of long wallets and app for reward cards. I can't see long wallets coming back for me. I still own one and not sure if I should keep it or try selling it to finance a smaller one:lol:.
I think smaller wallets are definitely more handy these days and I have the same problem where most of my smaller bags don’t even fit a traditional size wallet. However in saying that, I do think that normal sized wallets look more classy and can sometimes even be used as a clutch if you want to carry just a bit of money or are popping out somewhere quickly.

Thanks @bigverne28 :sad: *big sigh* what are you going to do? Wait it out for the PO? Have you got your heart set on other up coming collections? You already returned your PV right? Ah this wait and not knowing is killing me. I know in my country the BTP got lots more stock as it’s always online and in stock. But the watercolour nothing. Haven’t seen it online except the keepall bagcharm which I passed on. I know some Instagramers in my country got lots of watercolour pieces but I gather they vips so got them first. Ahh what to do. Wait or move on??
It’s been 7 weeks (preordered 5th March), so I’m guessing we’re in for a long wait. At the moment I’m not too concerned as I don’t have any money tied up as such. The PV has been returned and refunded and the PO is only £310 so not really out of pocket enough to scream about needing the money if you see what I mean. The MC WC is pretty much sold out worldwide. In Europe we have a few items available, earphones case, pencil case and bag charm/key holder, but that’s about it and they’ll sell out soon. If you really want the items and prepared for what now seems like it could be a long wait, I’d hold on. If you ask for a refund now, it’ll be virtually impossible to get the items again.

Ah I missed it! Did you watch it? Was it good? Hopefully it’s on catch up
Yes. I came to the conclusion not to buy any luxury bags or clothing for the next 2-3 years and invest in watches. Namely Rolex, Cartier etc. as ROI can be huge dependent on the type of watch. Another advantage is they take up a lot less storage space.:lol:

It’s been 7 weeks (preordered 5th March), so I’m guessing we’re in for a long wait. At the moment I’m not too concerned as I don’t have any money tied up as such. The PV has been returned and refunded and the PO is only £310 so not really out of pocket enough to scream about needing the money if you see what I mean. The MC WC is pretty much sold out worldwide. In Europe we have a few items available, earphones case, pencil case and bag charm/key holder, but that’s about it and they’ll sell out soon. If you really want the items and prepared for what now seems like it could be a long wait, I’d hold on. If you ask for a refund now, it’ll be virtually impossible to get the items again.
Thanks @bigverne28 great advice! Guess I’ll have to buckle down and wait for it then lol I guess the fact the order hasn’t been cancelled that’s a great thing. And it has been pretty popular and from the way things are going it’s clouds part II.

I am getting ready to visit LV today (after 8 months!) and pick up my Gemini bandeau :loveeyes:

I did stumble across her vlog visit to Selfridges. It didn't look too busy. I thought she looked great the in the Damier Azur hooded parka. I wonder if she bought it. I would book an appointment as you're greeted and assigned an SA and will no doubt beat the queues. Selfridges has appointments for the remainder of the week, whereas last week they had nothing for this week. NBS also had good availability.
DA hooded parka looked great on her but the price :confused1: I think she said £3,300. I really liked Chanel denim jacket though.

I am getting ready to visit LV today (after 8 months!) and pick up my Gemini bandeau :loveeyes:

DA hooded parka looked great on her but the price :confused1: I think she said £3,300. I really liked Chanel denim jacket though.
Have a great day at LV and it’s sunny today :smile:. Looking forward to seeing your bandeau. I have a Chanel denim jacket I bought a few years ago online from a preloved store in the US. Vintage piece, but I’ve never worn it :rolleyes:. I also have an Alexander McQueen one that I do wear :biggrin:.

I think smaller wallets are definitely more handy these days and I have the same problem where most of my smaller bags don’t even fit a traditional size wallet. However in saying that, I do think that normal sized wallets look more classy and can sometimes even be used as a clutch if you want to carry just a bit of money or are popping out somewhere quickly.
Thank you! It is true that a full size wallet looks more classy. I also appreciate the fact I can put my phone in the Sarah wallet (+ of course the useful large outside pocket). I was thinking of asking a leather artisan to put 2 D-rings inside on each side to be able to wear it as a wallet on chain. I tried to do it with a felt, organizer style, but I am worried the wallet may fall on the floor if I try opening it while wearing it.

Thanks @bigverne28 great advice! Guess I’ll have to buckle down and wait for it then lol I guess the fact the order hasn’t been cancelled that’s a great thing. And it has been pretty popular and from the way things are going it’s clouds part II.
Exactly! It's beginning to look like Clouds 2.0 :rolleyes:. In my experience and what I've read in other posts, LV usually cancel orders quite quickly (up to 3 weeks), if the item cannot be sourced. When payment has been taken it increases the odds of getting the items by 90%. However there's still that 10% where things don't go to plan. Let's see it as a positive that the orders haven't been cancelled so far.

Have a great day at LV and it’s sunny today :smile:. Looking forward to seeing your bandeau. I have a Chanel denim jacket I bought a few years ago online from a preloved store in the US. Vintage piece, but I’ve never worn it :rolleyes:. I also have an Alexander McQueen one that I do wear :biggrin:.
Oh, how lovely with sun, here in Sweden it's snowing:eek::tdown:

Still snowing there. Wow! We've had blue skies and sun since Easter, with just the odd grey day. It's like summer, but without the hot temperature. Very unusual to have such a long sunny spell in April.
This is typical April weather in Sweden. We have had some beautiful days with sun and aorund 16 degrees so it has been lovely but this morning I really didn't want to go to the office. But now I saw that my astro bandeau is in prep :loveeyes: so everything is all right :giggle:
It's wonderful how some LV goodies can cheer one up:drinks: