EU Chatting and Stalking

@Francesca1504 i tried to place a preorder for the bandeau (M76799) but could only be put on a waiting list :sad::confused1: do you think it’s worth trying again and hope to get a different agent?!:lol:
Definitely. Never take the first answer if it’s a no. Keep trying until you get an agent that’ll say yes. I can’t see why there’s an issue PO a bandeau, when canvas is not a problem.

I love the print but I haven’t found anything I’d like from the range to use :sad: I really want it though. What do you all use the pocket organisers for?
A little card holder?
I really like the pocket organizers, because I mainly pay everything with cards. But you can also store some money. They are quite handy and they don’t Look That bulky like normal wallets :biggrin:

I love the print but I haven’t found anything I’d like from the range to use :sad: I really want it though. What do you all use the pocket organisers for?
A little card holder?
I find the PO useful because they’re compact so easily fit into a small bag, or slip pocket of a larger bag. I very rarely use cash so POs are very useful. If you don’t mind folding notes, you can also slip those in the pockets behind the card slots.