Ergo Lovers Club!!! Come And Join Us!!!

Happywife18,

I am currrenly checking out a signature one with a seller. But I am sooooo tempted to buy the full leather one from ebay and ship it over to Singapore where I am right now..... Huge lemming!
Just make sure that the seller ship outside U.S. and try to post the auction in the authentication thread to make sure it is real. Good luck. I love Ergo satchel. I used to own 5.

Hi Ladies,

I will be able to join in this club very soon. I just got myself the Patent Leather Ergo Sachel in Pink! Goosh, I am sooo excited! I love this bag design sooooo much that I know I shouldn't miss the deal.

Wish me luck with the bag! :biggrin:

anyone knows how to remove stains from the ergo in burnt orange?
i stupidly sat on it and when i stood the stains from my jeans have
transferred onto it :cry:

I have kinda had the same problem. There are black marks on mine where I think the dye from a black jumper has transferred. I used a damp cloth with some very watered down dish washing detergent and they have faded quite a lot. It may take a few goes to get it all out.

Also when I got my bag I sprayed it with leather protector (like the stuff you use on suede shoes) so I don't know if that has helped to repel the stain a bit too.
I hope this helps.

Bumping this up!

Since the last time I posted (last year around this time...is November Ergo month? lol)...at the time the medium hobo was too big/unstructured for me.

Since then, I have moved from a legacy pouch to a legacy shoulder bag...to, I NEED SOMETHING LARGER. I keep outgrowing my bags.

So I just bought a turquoise medium ergo tote on the bay for $135! I'll post pics as soon as she arrives :smile:

I am so glad you were able to umping this up because I did not know how and since my post of my Pink Ergo I have gotten 3 more.

My White Hobo Ergo, My Pond Pnt Leather Ergo, & My Burnt Orange Pleated Shoulder Bag Ergo... (so love the Ergo) :love: I have more Ergo's than any other line.

user215093_pic38131_1249898556[1].jpg

user215093_pic41651_1254146095[1].jpg

user215093_pic43621_1256554844_thumb[1].jpg

Reactions: coachjunkee
I have some Ergo's I love!!! Wanting to add at least one more...would love to get my hands on a pleated Ergo tote! :yes:

Pleated Ergo Satchel in Burnt Orange:
SDC11807.jpg

Large Ergo hobo in Turquoise:
SDC11661.jpg