Epicanthoplasty, double eyelid and undereye fat reposition by the doctor kim at DA my recent updates.

Bumping this! I wanna know too
does epi cantho make the front of the eyes bigger? or does it just remove the fold?
As I remembered , doctor said to make the overall eyelid bigger and refreshing look, the mongolian fold should be removed. and so epi cantho is needed to remove the fold plus make the eye longer and wider in shape

Reactions: ionicbarbie
Hello! Thank you so much for sharing, your post was very informative. May I ask if you were able to secure the surgery date immediately after consultation? I will be in Korea for about 10 days so I was wondering if it would be possible to do the consultation on the first day and schedule the surgery within the 2nd or 3rd day?

Hello! Thank you so much for sharing, your post was very informative. May I ask if you were able to secure the surgery date immediately after consultation? I will be in Korea for about 10 days so I was wondering if it would be possible to do the consultation on the first day and schedule the surgery within the 2nd or 3rd day?
It is possible. You have to pay a deposit to secure surgery for the specific day.

omg it looks so good! how long did it take for your swelling to fully go away? I saw your two month update and i see that the swelling from your lashline to your crease is a lot better now making your crease not as deep as it was before! im 7 months post op and i still have a deep line and puffiness in the lashline to crease area im getting a tad worried ;-; i think i might be a slow healer