Epicanthoplasty, double eyelid and undereye fat reposition by the doctor kim at DA my recent updates.

wow they look great! I plan on going in april to get the same done, can you share more about your healing process? I am worried that I wont be able to also enjoy my holiday in korea if it is such an intense healing process
Hi, am planning to go in late April too. Do you have kkt so we can connect? My ID is minn2905

View attachment 5902586
Before the surgery

TY6V2vUDLIdvRY2fBdMpyIa1UnvT0iFPkJcZw9ek6arX7iA4wQQUAkmynUe-1J-gEV0vGTcG-o3odD4-9BKOPd4uNFTbSAZA9bPMwiD7umJOxOd_Rk99aetNIZUltA7EM0l-gn9MqoqQ8VbAvFeUKuQ

after surgery , it has been only two months

I had my double eyelid and epicanthoplasty and undereye dark circle surgery done at the DA plastic surgery in Seul , south korea. My main complex was a mongolian eyelid on the upper part of the eyes that crease made my eyelid starting point rounded and small and my eye is so short in length. I had consultation at popeye, wink and wonjin and Da. I liked the consultation with Dr. kim at DA the most. I wanted an almond shape eyes and he suggested , epi canthoplasty and and double eyelid. I told the doctor I am afraid if my eyes will look too close to each other from epi canthoplasty, so i told the doctor to make only a subtle change to release the rounded mongolian lid and make my eyes longer and bigger with big eyelid. I also had under eye fat repositioning to make my undereye brighter and smoother. I am in love with my eyes shape now, I do less makeup compared to before and my eyes look bigger without makeup.
Looks amazing!

• Love
Reactions: whatwait
View attachment 5902586
Before the surgery

TY6V2vUDLIdvRY2fBdMpyIa1UnvT0iFPkJcZw9ek6arX7iA4wQQUAkmynUe-1J-gEV0vGTcG-o3odD4-9BKOPd4uNFTbSAZA9bPMwiD7umJOxOd_Rk99aetNIZUltA7EM0l-gn9MqoqQ8VbAvFeUKuQ

I had my double eyelid and epicanthoplasty and undereye dark circle surgery done at the DA plastic surgery in Seul , south korea. My main complex was a mongolian eyelid on the upper part of the eyes that crease made my eyelid starting point rounded and small and my eye is so short in length. I had consultation at popeye, wink and wonjin and Da. I liked the consultation with Dr. kim at DA the most. I wanted an almond shape eyes and he suggested , epi canthoplasty and and double eyelid. I told the doctor I am afraid if my eyes will look too close to each other from epi canthoplasty, so i told the doctor to make only a subtle change to release the rounded mongolian lid and make my eyes longer and bigger with big eyelid. I also had under eye fat repositioning to make my undereye brighter and smoother. I am in love with my eyes shape now, I do less makeup compared to before and my eyes look bigger without makeup.
It looks amazing! How much was this procedure?

View attachment 5902586
Before the surgery

Good review, always good to have more information about clinics!

• Love
Reactions: whatwait