Epic Reveal Time? :)

Thanks everyone! I'm SO very happy with it! :smile:

I'm not actually sure what the name of the bag is, nascarfan.

The tags only say "Small Frame Bag" with the color marked Cinnamon. It's one of the python skin bags being sold on ebay.

It's a bit smaller than the normal stams, at only about 12-13 inches of length, but it's still got enough room for the essentials if you want to dress up and show her off :smile:

I feel as though I need to wait for a truly special occasion to wear it for the first time!

Thanks everyone! I'm SO very happy with it! :smile:

I'm not actually sure what the name of the bag is, nascarfan.

The tags only say "Small Frame Bag" with the color marked Cinnamon. It's one of the python skin bags being sold on ebay.

It's a bit smaller than the normal stams, at only about 12-13 inches of length, but it's still got enough room for the essentials if you want to dress up and show her off :smile:

I feel as though I need to wait for a truly special occasion to wear it for the first time!

That's right. It's not a stam. It's its own gorgeous creation, although it has some similar features. There was a thread on these bags a while ago, about a shipment coming in from Italy (?) that was seized by customs because of some paperwork issues. After some time, these bags were auctioned off by one of the US govt agencies/departments, and the buyers at those auctions seem now to be selling them on ebay.
I'm glad you like your bag! Told ya it's gorgey!! :cool: