Tech Epic Mickey for the Wii

onegirlcreative

Daddy's Little Girl
Feb 11, 2008
i just bought this for my daughter for christmas, and even though we haven't opened or used it yet, it looks pretty amazing. does anybody have this game? if so, what are your thoughts? apparently it received many awards and everybody who has played it (according to the SA at the store) said it's incredible and imaginative. it sounds fun, so i spent the $50 and bought it.

we shall see.

Yes, we have it and love it. My kids are only 4 and 6 so they haven't mastered it yet, but we got the guidebook to learn the secrets on advancing in the levels. You'll love it!

thanks, allie. i saw the guidebook but figured i'd hold off in case we were able to figure it out. it looks really cool and i remember seeing a preview for it (of all places) in the movie theater.

looks like i may have to give in and buy the manual/book. it's pretty complex (from what we can tell already), and already my daughter has given up (temporarily). maybe because she's more into mario kart at the moment. :shrugs:

^^ supposedly the reviews are excellent and they have won many awards. but from what i can tell so far, it's more complex than we had hoped. but keep in mind we really haven't played with it too long to even tell. i'm gonna google something about it to see if i can get some hints on how to get started and go from there.

It almost sounds like its intended for more mature audiences? Obviously not due to anything graphic but just the complexity? I might just break down today and buy it. I've been trapped inside from a blizzard and I'm getting a little stir crazy!