Epi St. Jacques modeling photos, please!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am very interested in seeing your photos wearing the Epi St. Jacques, either short handles or long -- or preferably both! Thanks in advance!!

2. I don't own this one anymore, but here is a picture of me with the St. Jacques long handles. This is the smaller of the two St. Jacques sizes.

st jacques.JPG
  3. Thanks so much for posting that, Sue. I really appreciate it! How tall are you, if I may ask? Did you find that the straps are a bit long? That is one thing I am concerned about. Thanks!

4. I am 5'7". I thought the straps were perfect for a shoulder bag, and I loved how the bag sat nice and snug against my side (not bulky). BUT I found the interior to be very small - I guess because it narrows down so much at the bottom. It did not hold as much as my other bags, so I sold it.

I suppose I could try the larger size. I really love the look and how it feels when I carry it....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice