Epi Sarah or Zippy?

Cmariewhite87

Nov 30, 2013
Unfortunately I am not near a store so I need your help and opinions :smile: I love the epi color cyan I believe it is. Teal is my favorite color and the cyan looks so close to teal. I noticed it comes in both the Sarah style wallet and Zippy. Which one is the best? I've had a Sarah but it was vernis and I've never held or seen a zippy IRL. Thank you ladies! Your awesome!!!

Just got a mono zippy two weeks ago and love it, lots of space for everything and all secure. I don't find the zip annoying, but it's early days, I did have a mulberry wallet that was similar in style to the Sarah. You've had a Sarah before, try a zippy!

Arrrh.... I ever had the same dilemma. It's so confused. Finally I got Zippy because I concerned about edge of Sarah wallet. I love my Zippy.
U'r not wrong to choose, Get and enjoyed it :P

I was never a zippy girl, never had a wallet with a zipper until I discovered LV Zippy. She is very functional, practical, has one more compartment comparing with Sarah. I have three LV Zippy wallets. Now I am eyeing Sarah as I like the new flap on it.
I think you can't go wrong with any of these two.
Good luck deciding!