EPi Ivoire Speedy

lvmaniac

Aug 8, 2007
i just bought an epi ivoire speedy..and i think it might look a little too plain..now i was thinking shoudl i switch to the soufflot??? or would you suggest another bag.. i just really like the epi ivoire color.. to me .. it looks clean and fresh but doesnt give me that RICH look..the classy ..much..what do you guys think??

i LOVE THE SPEEDY BUT I THINK THE 25 IS TOO SMALL FOR ME. i HAVE A BLACK 30 SPEEDY.
i WANTED IT AT FIRST BUT GOT THE BOWLING MONTAIGNE PM AND LOVE IT! ITS A GREAT SIZE AND LOVE THE SHAPE. I THINK any style is fine, the color is divine!
tHE BOWLING IS 'PLAIN' BUT THE SHAPE MAKES UP FOR ALL THAT HARDWARE WHICH IS ON ALOT OF NEW BAGS NOW. iN 20 YEARS IT WILL STILL LOOK GREAT AND NOT OUT OF STYLE IN MY OPIONON

I like the look of the soufflot in ivory epi, along with the passy, the Montaigne Bowling and the Alma. I haven't seen the Speedy in that colour but I'm sure it's cute as well.

i think the speedy 25 in ivoire is so classy & clean looking! but if i was the one making the purchase i would get the soufflot just because i want a shoulder bag style. I already have 3 speedies.....but if i were to sell one of my speedies i would replace it with an ivoire one!

I do like my speedy, but im short, and my family says it too big..but common for a speedy 25..how can taht be too big???..well they say its old..im only 18..but i really do love it..its also on the dressier side..like i have to dress up to wear it.. for you guys who have it,, what do you like to wear with it????

I do like my speedy, but im short, and my family says it too big..but common for a speedy 25..how can taht be too big???..well they say its old..im only 18..but i really do love it..its also on the dressier side..like i have to dress up to wear it.. for you guys who have it,, what do you like to wear with it????

Im also short(160cm with heels:P). I wear it with anything. I wear jeans alot.

i love the look of the ivoire soufflot. i think it's different and more stylish than the speedy. did you get the 25? i'm not sure which holds more. my goal is the soufflot in black. if you really want to keep the speedy, maybe you could tie a scarf around one of the handles. i saw someone tie the blue tiffany scarf around the handle, looked gorgeous! totally gave her ivoire speedy a different look!

I have the ivorie alma and love it! I love all ivorie, and had really wanted the soufflot, but too close to my 2 bedfords... I think the ivorie speedy is something you will grow to love, especially if you're young now, you won't always be...lol... but, if you'd rather have the soufflot, its' an awesome bag too, and I'm surprised I didn't get it!

But, I'm older and the alma is actually perfect for me, I'm a little surprised myself!:shocked:

I think I know what you mean by having to dress up to wear it. Compared to the epi speedy in other colors, the ivorie looks more...elegant.

thank you guys for your comments..im actually growing to love my epi speedy..my boyfreinds mom saw it and said it was as nice as her other 1200 epi bag..so big pluses for me.. so the whole reason why i was unsure of the speedy..was because i wanted the ivoire soufllot first..then my boyfreinds sister got it..and i didnt want to get the same bag.. so i got a speedy..but i actually like it now.. opinions matter to me..and i still have couple of days to return it for the soufflot..what doyou think...=/