Epi Electric Alma MM?

xPhoenix

Dec 1, 2010
Hiya!

I need your help. I was browsing on the LV website and I saw that the Epi Electric Alma in MM isn't available anymore? The 'normal' Alma (PM I guess) is still available. :shrugs:

Has the Epi Electric in Alma MM been discontinued? I hope not!!! By the way, I don't see the Brea in Epi Electric either. :tdown:

op, I just answered your post on the Clubhouse thread.

I purchased one on Sunday, I don't think they are sold out, perhaps just out of stock at the moment. Try calling LV, I've been able to get out of stock bags that way. good luck!

It is still up on their site, just currently sold out, but if you keep checking it will be back in stock. It is a little confusing because they don't call it by the color on the site, but you can tell by the picture of the MM with the higher price in black! Once you add it to your cart you will see it is the electric. The Alma MM was too big for me so I'm going with the regular Alma in electric, I LOVE it!

Hiya!

I need your help. I was browsing on the LV website and I saw that the Epi Electric Alma in MM isn't available anymore? The 'normal' Alma (PM I guess) is still available. :shrugs:

Has the Epi Electric in Alma MM been discontinued? I hope not!!! By the way, I don't see the Brea in Epi Electric either. :tdown:

Sorry, forgot to mention in the message, they have both sizes available at the moment.