Enlarge the Jade Subforum ?

Millicat

O.G.
Apr 19, 2012
Dear Mods,

The Jade subforum is getting more and more popular and visitors now so would you consider enlarging it to have it's own main forum?

There are subjects and topics that are getting mashed into the 1 thread and it's starting to get difficult remembering where specific topics are located in the thread.

The Chat thread is great, so thank you for that, it's had to be placed away from the main Jade thread though so makes it a little bit less userfriendly, having to jump out of the Jade thread into another takes that little bit extra time and for those of us that are short on time it makes the difference between staying here for a quick chat with friends or having to log off.

Thanks for listening :flowers:

Hi!
Trying to follow, bear with me. . . :smile:
There's a Jade thread in the Jewelry Box and two threads in the Jewelry Box Library.
I can't see a need for an entire forum dedicated to jade considering we have more threads about Tiffanys, VCA, Cartier, etc. . . KWIM?
But I feel like I may not be quite understanding. Could you elaborate a little? :tender:

Hi Swanky,
With the 2 in the library being 'pictures only' it's hard to really speak and discuss in depth about the places we bought the items, the sellers, the prices, and other details like that.

It would be nice to see it laid out like some of the other subforums that i visit, (Chanel, Celine etc) - that have various sections to them where you can easily find, research, and refer back to something just by looking at the title of the section.

I wondered if the Jade subject, and following, was large enough to warrant its own space like that, where members could post pictures, news, and information all in specific sections instead of in the main general jade thread where everything goes all in together and gets lost almost immediately, then having to trawl back through dozens of pages to try and find the name of a seller, or the price of something, or the detail of a size ..... and so on.
I just thought that with the jade thread having become so popular it may have been a consideration :flowers:

hello!

Ok, I understand :yes:

I think there's not enough wide range of jade topics to need an entire forum. Like I said there's more posts, threads and discussions about Cartier, Tiffanys, etc. . . so there's just more threads about them. If something truly cannot be discussed in the current jade thread you're welcome to start a new different topic about jade.
We start new forums when there's volume of unique threads that stay very busy about said item.

I hope I make sense? :shame:

It's not to say there never can be one, it just means as of now, there's not a glaring need for it.